Stranger gurl

Mina

"What is taking that girl forever? I know her classes end at 4 o'clock" I said to my self. I look at the window hoping to spot that smol bean and i spotted her but hugging a girl. The girl seems new here I never saw her face.

"Well that's so gay" I said continued to watch them they started to smile and laugh and they went inside the building infront. "Aish! This smol! Never even bother to atleast inform me" I said and closed the curtains

"Okay lets just watch some netflix since I am bored" I said and sat on the couch with some chips and juices on thecenter table.

I began to grow bored and fished out my phone. I open my twicetagram and twitter just to kill my boredom. I even played games and it's already 9 o'clock.

"Wow that girl has a courage to not go home early and even stay at some stranger's house?" I scoff the same time my stomach growled.

"Looks like it's time to eat" I caress my tummy and go to the kitchen. I prepared some dinner for my self and also for Chaeyoung. I am not really that bad so i'll cook for her to.

I finished cooking at 9:30 and I ate and finished at 10:00 I washed the dishes and it's 10:20 atleast. I walk back ti the living room and play at my phone. It's already 11:40 and Chaeyoung isn't still at home.

She should be thankful I am being a good unnie to her. Staying up just to wait for her. I even cooked her dinner! And now she have a courage to go home late?

It's 12:10 when finally the door opens well I didn't see her face since the lights are off but I know it's Chaeyoung if not I know how to karate. Who ever this person is will be punched into pieces.

The lights opens revealing the smol girl who didn't come home early with an annoyed face.

Chaeyoung

I looked over from Rosé window to checked if Mina unnie is still awake. But thank God the lights are off. "Rosé thank you for cooking and letting me stay here" I said "ah! That's nothing. Thank you for accompanying me" she said.

"It's alright. I have to go now it's already past midnight. Bye!" I said and took my leave. I walk to my building. Thankfully Unnie is now asleep. I don't know why I still call her unnie even though I hate her.

I fetch my extra keys that I got from the key holders. I've plan to come home late since I don't want to face her. I inserted the key and turn the knob. The lights in the living room are off so that means she is on her room.

I turned on the lights only to be greeted by Mina unnie who is glaring at me with cross arms. I looked at her annoyed and I rolled my eyes before i fully get inside the house.

"Yah! You have the courage to come home late! Be thankful I stayed up for you-" she fished something out of her bag. She held it up infront of my face without even talking

"W-Where d-did y-you get those k-keys? Still! I even cooked for you" She looked and pointed out the dinner that she cooked. I took this chance and ran to my room.

"Yah! Yah! Aren't you atleast thank me for being a Good unnie!" She yelled and I replied with a loud slam of the door. "Ah! Jinja! That girl! Calling me a selfish monster but now that i've cooked for her she just left with even letting me finish talking?! Who's selfish now?!" She shouted.

She really wants me to hear that don't she? Yeah what ever. She call her self good unnie when she don't think about other's feelings.

--------
Is Mina being jelly jelly or she just wants to prove the cub wrong that she is not a selfish monster?