Please don't break my heart

CONTINUATION ~

Author

Where was I again? Oh. Hmmm? Okay here we go!

As soon as the cub take her seat Mina leaned in to capture her pray. Chaeyoung grew frozen of what just happened and just staring at the penguin kissing her. It only takes seconds before Chaeyoung realize what is happening but instead of pulling away she kiss Mina back.

"Mina I wish you knew how much you can make me weak by just walking passed me." Chaeyoung stated between their kisses. "Hmm. Really? Then why did you do this to me?" Mina then removed Chaeyoung's shirt aggressively, and making the younger to stand up and went to her room.

Chaeyoung saw a trail of tears on the floor making her frown. She thought to herself. 'I wouldn't stop you, you deserve this, my body, for what hurt I've done to you'. Mina opened her door and pushed Chaeyoung into the bed.

Mina jump on top of her and began to kiss the cub. The kiss was not passionate but instead its full of sadness and anger. "I am sorry M-Mina" Chaeyoung apologize. After that she felt a drop of hot tears fall on her face. Mina was crying while kissing her.

Mina stopped and moved away from Chaeyoung. She sit on the side of the bed and began to cry. "Minari I am sorry. I only accepted her confession because I thought you were just playing with me, with my feelings. I thought you just want to have that session where we would kiss, make out and sex because that's what you have done since the begining. I never believe in what you were saying. I thought you're just saying that to intimidate me because once Rosé and I become a thing we would stop what we are doing."

"I admit, I was hurt when you said that you only kissed me because I was talking too much but that is also when I realize that I want to kiss your lips everyday, I never thought that I would fall for you. And I thought you were just joking around and taking advantage of my feelings for your own thirst. Mina, I love you since the begining but I also don't want to lose Rosé she is my friend. A good friend, but she wants more than that so I gave her since I thought I don't have chance on you"

"Do you want to hear the whole story? Did you know that I've talked with Jimin on our school? He didn't know I am your housemate. I gave him an advice, he didn't know I am the reason that he is hurting. I want to confess to him but I can't, my guilt is just taking over my whole body. That is what Rosé saw, me laughing with the guy I've hurted unintentionaly. She go to a bar even though she is not a heavy drinker. She drink till her body can't take it anymore. Sana called me to pick Rosé up. Apparently she and Tzuyu where having a thing. I went and pick her up but then she confessed. She said if I don't answer her, she would move on and that will be our last time seeing eachother." Chaeyoung said.

"Mina I don't want to lose her. I don't. And I also don't want to lose you." She added. Chaeyoung hugged the older letting her know her sincerity. Mina looked up to her with a puffy eyes. " I Love You too. You don't know how much courage I gather to broke up with Jimin. He is a really good boyfriend, a good man, a good husband material. And I chose you over him because my smile and heart say so. Everytime you yelled you are home from school, my heart just beats faster and my mouth drew a smile. Not just a simple smile an ear to ear smile."

"I tried to stop it but I can't. You know why I broke up with Jimin? Not only because I want your body but because that smile I have when you were coming home from school was the same smile I have when Jeongyeon unnie asked me to be with her, when We broke up, when I saw her and my unnie together, when they got married, when Jimin asked me to be his girlfriend. All those memories have the same smile I kept seeing on the mirror when you were here the only difference was your's were happening every single time. I've never stop smiling everyday. I would just stop myself when I am with you so you wouldn't know but when I am at my room. I look freaking creepy." Mina added.

Chaeyoung was taken aback when Mina said the truth. She smile but soon her smile becames a frown. "I am sorry Minari but I can't broke up with Rosé yet." The cub said "I know and I am not forcing you. Take your time I know how hard it is to lose someone you love" Mina said and kissed Chaeyoung's forehead for the last time before she went outside and take a stroll.

-----------------
So to give you a small background bacause I don't want to write a whole chapter just talking about this. Jeongyeon was Mina's first girlfriend they were happy together or atleast Mina, what she didn't know was Jeongyeon has been inlove with her unnie Nayeon. Jeongyeon has a crush on her unnie since they were young. But Mina didn't know since she thought Jeongyeon was treating her the best while Jeongyeon teases her unnies.

Mina only realizes that Jeongyeon truly loves Nayeon when she saw her looking at Nayeon with love everytime they were eating at her house. That is when she knew she need to broke up with her so she could have Nayeon. So her unnie would also be happy.