Satzu special

TzuDaddy

        Sana: Tzuyu-ah yesterday was  really good. Let's do it again tonight ;)

TzuDaddy: yahh! Sana are you seriously having sex with me in your mind?

Sana: ...

Sana: WHA- WHAT! NO! Ofcourse NOT HEHEHE. I WAS JUST PRANKING YOU! Yes that's right!

TzuDaddy: really huh? Then why is my nickname in your phone TzuDaddy?

Sana: how did you know?

TzuDaddy: HA! I am right! I was just trying to see if it was true. Gross Sana.

Sana: Yaah! Tzuyu ah I am still the President of our school you can't disrespect me!

TzuDaddy: so now you are using your power over me?

Sana: as if! For all I know My nickname in your phone is probably SanaBaby or something! I know you can't resist me.

TzuDaddy: in your dreams! For all I know You probably haven't removed my nickname TzuDaddy.

Sana: Aish! I am done with you Chou Tzuyu-ah!

TzuymDaddy: yet still you haven't removed my nickname.

Sana: How the fuck?! Are you a spy sent by China or something?

TzuDaddy: you got me. now its time to kill you. But before I kill you, I have something to say.... I've been meaning to tell you....

Sana: wait what?! Are you for real? What is it Tzuyu?

TzuDaddy: Hold still right before we crash 'Cause we both know how this ends

Sana: I thought you didn't like me?

TzuDaddy: Our clock ticks till it breaks your glass And I drown in you again.

Sana: Tzuyu-ah. Are you confessing? And it's from the song clarity!! OMO! You know its my favorite song!

TzuDaddy: 'Cause you are the piece of Shit!
I wish I wouldn't see!

Sana: Yah! I thought you were about to confess! Your so mean. :(

TzuDaddy: wait I am still wheezing! HAHAHAHA! you thought I was confessing. But its true though I will kill you once I see you.

Sana: oh! Sorry I remembered I have somethings to do. My assignment in Math! HAHAH I forgot.

Sana logged out

Tzuyu: we are classmates in that class Sana we don't have assignment. Smh.

Sana logged in

Sana: I just realized we do really fuck! The heck I thought I was day dreaming. You almost make me have a heart attack!

TzuDaddy: LoL I am wheezing rn! HAHAHAHHAH LOVE YOU MySnake. By the way that was your nickname in my phone.

Sana: Yah! In return you need to come here to my house. Come and fuck me!

-----------------
I just want some satzu time HAHHAHAHA this is what they would probably talk about if ever.