Ryujin

Chaeyoung

Since Rosé doesn't have room that I can stay in I've decided to contact my friend. *ring ring* "Ryujin-ah" I sob in the phone. "Chaeyoung-ah, are you crying? Omo! why?" She asked. "Can I come to your place?" I asked her "yes sure let's talk about what ever it is that made you cry" Ryujin said. "Ne, gomawo" I ended the call and grab a taxi. I looked up Mina's unit for the last time before I enter the taxi.

I've arrived at Ryujin's place and we have talked about everything except the part about Somi and I faking my crush thingy. she agreed on letting me stay here for a while since she doesn't have company in her unit.

[>[>[>

So it's been atleast two months since Mina and I broke up I think I am now finally accepting that we were not meant for eachother and I think she too have healed for that time. I shoulb be able to face her atleast to get my stuff out of her unit.

Our classes ended so I think I can stop by at Mina's to get my stuffs there. I would bring my two bestfriends so atleast we can lift up the awkwardness between us. Unfortunately I haven't told this two eggs what really happened so I guess they would still treat her the same as before.

"Tzuyu-ah, stop flirting with Sana infront of me the heck! I- uh! Dahyun stop it with Momo don't eat eachothers' faces! Rose,Lisa- ughhhh! Seriously!! Don't be all lovey dovey. I hate being the only single one in here gosh" I yelled at them.

"Geez Son Chaeyoung you are a free, single, talented, beautyful woman why don't you find your self a girl you can spend time with. Oh and I heard you liked someone from your highschool why don't you try and date her" Tzuyu said. Lisa looked at me with wide eyes.

She knows my secret about Somi and Ryujin. "It's not like that okay. I don't love her and we are good friends so don't try pushing me to her" I said to this not so baby, baby yoda.

"Oh and by the way. Tzuyu and Dahyun my beloved and trustworthy friends can you accompany me to my old unit so I can get my stuffs and move it to Ryujin" I asked with my sparkly eyes while pouting. It works all the time ;)

"Uhh! You know we can't stand those cuteness cub." Dahyun pinched my cheeks. "Yoda letz go! See you later girls. Bye babe!" She said to Momo. "Bye baby." Tzuyu said to Sana. "ByE BaBe. ByE BaBy" I mocked them.

"Tsss single life. Bitter!" Tzuyu said that made them all laugh. "Shut up yoda you said you won't fall in love with this Snake but her you are now being all whipped for her". I teased her  she glared at me but she can't do anything her oh-so-sweet girlfriend is infront of us *bleh!*

[>[>[>

I gulp as we are now infront of Mina's door "guys I-I think we should not disturb Mina... at this time" I was about to walk away when Tzuyu pull me by my collar and put me back to my place. "Come on! It's already late, look it's 10:00 pm. What if she's asleep already" I said.

"Shut up just ring the doorbell" Dahyun said. "You know, I am starting to think that you and Mina had I fight. Don't you Chaeng? Girlfriends do get mad a lot don't they?" Tzuyu teased.

"You know what! I just can't with you" I said and I took the deepest breath I can take before I press the doorbell. *ding* seconds later I heard Mina talk. "Just a second" she said. 'Okay it's the first time you two will meet after a couple months now so don't fucking be awkward!!! You're just going to get your stuffs, you're just going to get your stuffs no need to be friendly. Keep a straight face don't show you are in pain... come on Son Chaeyoung you can do it-'. Then I realized she was infront of the door for atleast a minute know.

Tzuyu nudge me but I can't talk. I was just standing there without anything to say. Tzuyu sighed. "Hi Mina unnie  we are here to get our little friends stuff since she is living now with Ryujin" Dahyun said before she pushed me inside Mina's house. 'Not the scenario I have planned. Okay just get this over with Chaeyoung!' I yeeld at myself.

The three of us went to my old room and started packing my things. But there is a lot of stuffs here and there is no enough boxes to put my things in. "Guess I have to talk to her" I smiled sarcasticly. I leaved the two egg heads packing my things in the room while I want to the kitchen just to see Mina smiling in her phone.

I was kinda at her back so she probably didn't see me or sense that I am here. I took a peek in her phone and saw she was texting with Jimin. 'Good for him. He is finally happy again with her and obviously same as her. She smiles the same way she smiled before' I cleared my throat to get her attention then she looked at me coldly and expressionless.

"Do you perhaps have some extra box I can put my things in?" I asked politely. She stood up and I followed her into her room. As soon as we entered her room I saw a familiar thing in her bed. The penguin stuffed toy I gave her before (I don't even know if I have even wrote something about Chae giving Mina a gift stuffed toy :))

"I-uh Thanks" I said as I grabbed the box and went back to packing my things. We were almost done just some art materials needed to be pack. I sighed and sat at my old bed for the last time. Tzuyu and Dahyun were at the kitchen chit chatting with Mina. "I will miss this place. I will miss you my bed. I will miss every single corner of this room and this house. And I will specially miss the girl who is living here." I mumbled.

"Good bye for now I hope to see you again and I will always love you but for now and for this life I guess we are not meant to be. Stay with Jimin love him more than you loved me. I know you were happy with him before I even showed up here. Give him the best you can and he would always give it back twice more probably even thrice- no quadruple" I said.

I went out of my bed room to asked this two eggnogs to bid their goodbyes since we are now leaving. "Bye unnie. See you next time. Nice meeting you." Tzuyu said. "Unnie you are the best older sister we have ever meet. Let's catch up sometime soon bye" Dahyun said. The two of them grabbed the boxes before leaving Mina's unit.

"Bye Mina." I said before I took my exit. It's been a great time spending those months with you my Mina. My Penguin.

----------
So guys it's been a long time since I last updated and since it's Christmas why don't I update while waiting for the clock to hit 12 am.

Merry Christmas guys!

Also please stop the fanwars and just ignore the things that the blinks are tweeting keep on being humble. We did not do anything wrong to them it's the k-once who said those racist things not us and I know that they took it too far by commenting harsh things to our baby cub just spam the comments with love and support our girls again Merry Christmas and spread love.

It's now the time for loving not fighting. Merry Christmas everyone!! Or atleast in my country's time it's Christmas and maybe yours is not until tomorrow or maybe your reading this by next year or in different month and different year. I still want to wish you a Merry Christmas and have a Happy new year.