M&S

Warning: some mature and immature content that may make you feel disappointed and probably remove this book to your reading list. Anyways please continue reading, if you don't care and you've already planned how to murder me because I made your hopes up yesterday with the false update. HE HE HE

Narrative

"Unnie come here. Why are you just standing there like you have seen a ghost or something" The younger laugh. What she did not know that

Mina rushed to her and crash her lips on Chaeyoung. "Unnie. T-This is n-not right" Chaeyoung said between the kisses. "I know" The older said. "You- h-have a b-boyfriend, JIMIN" Chaeyoung said letting out some breathy moan.

"Yeah but I can't stop now baby girl" Mina kissed Chaeyoung hungrily. Every kiss she gave to the younger, the younger replied back because deep down her she knows this is also what She's been waiting for.

Mina's kisses went down the poor girl's neck leaving some hickeys "Unnie no hickeys please" Chaeyoung moaned. Her head rolling back with the sensation . "Too late baby girl. And please call me Mommy" the older demand before she lift the younger off her feet and make her sit on her lap.

"Y-Yes Mommy. Ahhhhhhh" The girlfollows what ever the older said. Chaeyoung can't take it anymore. She took off here shirt to let Mina do what ever she want to her body. Chaeyoung bit her lower lips and started kissing Mina.

The older slid her tounge inside the younger's but she fought back but the older wins. The younger just go with the flow and wrap her hands on Mina's nape trying to deepen the kiss, while the older's hands are roaming around the younger's naked torso.

The kisses went down to the cub's neck trailing wet kisses down to the cub's clothed breast "you look so delicious baby girl" Mina said with her seductive voice, she kiss the younger's bare shoulders first before she unclasp her bra.

She started leaving bite marks and sucking on the girl's mounds. The air inside their apartment turned steaming hot along with the hot make out session

Their kiss turns really sloppy but it makes both of them feel their own juice down there dripping and wanting more of each other. Mina can't stop herself, just the younger's kiss makes her crazy for more and she knows she needs more.

"I'll bring you in my bed baby girl" Mina said. She carried Chaeyoung into her room. The younger's feet are wrapped around her waist. She walks to her room without stopping their hot make out. She slowly laid Chaeyoung on her bed.

Crawling on top of the younger she started kissing on the younger's toned stomach while tracing Chaeyoung's fine shape. She started unbottoning the cub's short shorts while kissing near the waist band.

Chaeyoung arch her back which makes Mina more turn on. "Ahhhhhh! Mommy remove your- hmmmmmppph! CLOTHES!" The younger moaned. Mina didn't take a second removing her clothes and started kissing the girl underneath her.

Mina played with Chaeyoung's mounds suck and massaging both making sure both sides gets the same attention. Chaeyoung moans every time Mina's tounge touches her, her hand is gripping on Mina's hair pushing the older to her more, while the other is searching for Mina's bra to unclasped it.

Mina's upler body is now completely naked. Chaeyoung feels Mina's nipple touching her stomach everytime she arch her back "Mina Im so wet" Chaeyoung said. "What do you want baby girl" Mina hummed which send Chaeyoung vibration which makes her feel good.

"I need you" "what?" Mina teased "I need you down there" Chaeyoung plead. "Beg for it baby girl" Mina said before kissing the younger on her clothed core. "Please Mommy!" And by that Mina removed Chaeyoung's undergarment that has a wet spot.

"You're not kidding Baby your are so wet" Mina said before she dive her face into Chaeyoung, liking and sucking her pre cum "you taste like a chocolate baby" Mina said. "Uhhh......" (i'll leave the next thing that happens on you ;) we still need atleast a little innocence in our mind)

------------------
This is it! Pancit woo!

So Sorry for making you wait. And sorry if this was the worst mature content you have read. I've warned you that I'm not good at this.

To those people who have planned to kill me. You can stop now because this is finally it Or continue your planning because this chapter is the worst. I really don't care just end me now.