Hey PT.2

Chaeyoung

"Sorry for meddling with your stuff. Sorry for making you late for school" Mina apologize. "S-Sure! Just don't do in it again" I said sincerly.

"I- ah sorry for making f-fun of what you are wearing I-I honestly think you- you look cute with them" I said with my brightest smile which she gladly reciprocate. "Thanks" she said.

"So are we good?" I asked her. "Definitely!" She smiled with her gummiest smile, it makes my heart flatter and beat twice as fast. "You sure?" Just making things clear. "Yeah" she said and waddle her way towards her room.

"Unnie! Lets eat together, I'll cook" I volunteered. She nod and smile before she enters her room. "Okay heart you can stop now~" I said, holding my chest where I can feel my heart beating slower than earlier.

"So I guess its still there" I said refering to my feelings. I don't want to blurt it out for Mina to accidentally hear it.

Narrative

Little did Chaeyoung know, the person she is talking about heard what she says but understand it differently.

Mina

"Okay heart you can stop now~" I heard.

"Is she really that mad at me that she even feel nervous just talking to me? Is that why she is talking to her own heart?" I peek my head enough to see her holding her chest.

"So I guess its still there" I hide immediately. "She probably saw me listening to her. Shit" I mumble to my self. *Dug. Dug. Dug. Dug.* My heart is beating real fast.

"What now?! Every time I lay my eyes on her my heart keeps doing this." I said to my self, leaning on the door. "It's probably because I'm scared that she saw me listening" I said before i shrugged it off and continue playing.

I open my Twicetagram (lets just say its IG) and the first photo that pop up is a picture of a cute lion cub, which infact look like Chaeyoung "Aigo! Cute~" I said. Suddenly Chaeyoung came into my mind and before I know it I unknowingly smile.

My heart beats faster and faster, now that I am thinking of her. "You're smiling because of her again Mina" I said to myself then my phone buzzed. I look over my hand and saw the notification and it's Jimin. I grew a smile because of his text.

Jimin
Hey babe <3
Lets have a dinner date my treat :) <3<3<3

My smile faded as I read what he texted. He wants a date but I can't go Chaeyoung insist on cooking for our dinner.

To: Jimin
Sorry babe but Chae insist that she will cook tonight maybe next time? Love you babe <3<3 promise! My treat :).

I sigh after I send the text.

Jimin
Its okay:) See you next time! And it's okay it's on me don't bother I'm the guy, it's my treat and besides I ak the one who ask.
Love you my Minarii <3<3<3

I smiled knowing that he understand my point. I am so thankful for having a Understanding, kind and loving boyfriend. I set my phone aside since it's already 7:00 o'clock and my tummy just growl.

I went out of my room and saw a Cub, her hair tied up messily and some pebble of sweat on her forehead and neck which look so HOT. It makes me want to fuck her on my bed until she can't walk.

"Unnie! Just in time lets eat" she smiled. Why do her voice sound so seductive although she is smiling. She removed her apron sexily. I didn't even know that I'm frozen on my place. She breathed in tiredness but it turns me on even more.

"Unnie come here. Why are you just standing there like you have seen a ghost or something" she laughs. I gulp mouth full, I don't think I can stop myself tonight....

-----------
HAHAHAHA please don't get mad at me! Just want to tease you with a small tension. You know what's coming next ;)