Don't know what to do

Chaeyoung

I am at school right now with the school meal club. We we're hangingout on some street stall, well mostly Dahyun and Tzuyu are the ones who are talking and Rosé just laughing with them, while me? Silently regretting everything.

Yeah I know that it happened. I feel terrible, letting it happened. I am mad at myself for tolerating such thing. And I am now forcing myself to avoid anything that relates to Mina and out mistake. I don't want to gat inthe way of their relationship and besides it's only lust that took over us.

"Chaeng join us. We are here having fun since exams are over and you? You're just sitting there and not talking" Dahyun said with a concerned look. Tzuyu and Rosé nod in agreement.

"It's just- My head hurts! Don't worry" I almost said things that aren't supposed to be out. "Let's go to the clinic" Rosé said.  "No! I-I'll just  go somewhere to have fresh air that's all I need" I said before walking out "you sure?" Tzuyu yelled.

I look back at them and smiled for assurance. They shrug and continued eating their foods. I first went to the restroom to wash my face. I need to wakeup from daydreaming and over thinking.

I went to the exact spot, where I saw rosé back then. Just looking at the scenery, the students who's sitting on the plain grass while on their laptop. Its so relaxing and keeps me out of stress,

this is the only thing I can do to relieve me from stress, since I don't know what to do anymore. I forgave here back then, but this time I can't. It's not easy to forget it since it's way over than a kiss. And it's my.... I sigh it's my First.

Hard to believe but it's true and I didn't imagine it to be like this, with a girl. With a GIRL! "What did I do to deserve this" I said before some chipmunk sat nect to me. "A penny for your thoughts?" She said.

"Don't mind me. It's a problem between me and my roommate what ever you call it." I said to her. "I guess your head is not hurting? You just said that to avoid us" she said I smiled at her. The saddest smile I've ever done.

"You can talk. Tell me, you need it" she said. I sigh before starting to tell her not the whole story just some problems that is still related to what really happened. "I am sorry for telling you all of this but I really need someone to talk it to" I said. My tears are almost ready to race down my cheeks.

She let me put my head to her shoulder while she caressed my back. "It's okay. You can stay at my house feel free. If you want to sleep over it's okay. I'll do everything to make you happy. And please move out of that apartment. I don't want to see you crying because of that girl" she said.

I chuckled and sit properly while wiping my tears. "I can't move out. I don't have any house to stay in" I said. "You can stay at my house you don't need to pay anything it's all on me" she smiled to cheer me up. I smiled "Thanks but you've  already done enough just by listening to my problems" I held her hand "I am sincerly thankful that I've met you" I said before i let go of her hand.

But she took it back she intertwined out hands together and she smiled. "And I am too. I'll do everything for you Chaeyoung. Everytime i see you sad makes me want to protect you and cheer you up" she said. I was looking at our hands she was caressing.

"Chaeyoung-ah I know its early and I don't know if you feel the same." I look at her eyes "I want youto be happy and I would make that as my life mission bacause you are special to me. Since the day you sat next to me inthis exact bench. You haven't notice it but I was glancing at you all the time. You caught my heart with your beauty and how cheerful and thoughtful you are. I want you to know that I Love You" she said sincerity is seen on her eyes.

"I'm not forcing you to love me back. I'm don't want to make things fast between us. I just want you to know." She smiled a meaningful smile that can make everyone fall for her including me.

"Rosé I like you. I do but I don't think I am ready for this. But when it happens it happens. We can still be friends and if my heart can't help it anymore And I am ready I'll sure take the chance" I said. "I understand. But that doesn't mean I can't do things for you right?" I chuckled at her remark.

"You are so inlove with me aren't you?" I joked "I am" she said and laugh. I stopped from laughing and looke at her. She looked at me and gave her warmest smile. "I was not expecting that." I said. I can feel my face heat up.

"My cub is blushing!" She teased which made me blush more "My cub?" I said to her then she blushed hard. She probably didn't realized what she said. "Look who's blushing. My chipmunk!" I said "My chipmunk?" She asked redder than ever. I nod and smiled looking at the view.

-----------------
2chaeng moments. I am michaeng shipper but it's cute seeing 2chaeng interact.