Tonight I'm gonna dance for you

Narrative

Chaeyoung just arrive home happy is written all over her face as she enters her apartment. "Minari I have a news!" She yelled instead of saying she's home. Mina immediately run towards Chaeng as she heard her sweet voice calling for her name.

"Your finally home. Gosh you don't know how tortured I am just by waiting for you to get back here." Mina said. "So the Mina who hates me before loves me to be with her now huh?" She teased Mina.

"Stop that small cub. So what's the news?" She asked Chaeyoung with irritated tone. "Rosé and I-" Mina didn't let the younger finish instead she pull her into a hug and carried her into the couch bridal style.

"Unnie! Bring me down!" The cub yelled. "Nope! I missed you so much. Save your news for later. Beside I don't want to be thinking about your relationship with that girl while we are doing our thing you know?" She said to Chaeyoung seductively. "Yah! You are so horny! Bring me down now" Chaeyoung yelled.

Mina didn't obey and carried the cub into the her room instead. She lay her into the bed and pin her down. "You didn't even allow me to change mg school uniform atleast" Chaeyoung chuckled at how hungry Mina is. "Why would you change clothes if I am just gonna throw them into the floor like a dirty laundry." Mina said.

Hovering on top of Chaeyoung she began to plant kisses on the younger's neck kissing her collarbone like there is no tomorrow for them. Chaeyoung is allowing small moans come out of her mouth as Mina does her job.

Unbottoning each of the younger's button in her uniform to free the smooth and soft body that's been waiting to be touch by her. "Ahhhh. M-Mina." Chaeyoung moans. "Baby that's not how you call me, remember?" Mina whispers between her kisses.

"M-Mommy! Ugh. Just fuck me already!" The cub yelled. "That's not how you beg." Mina said continuing what she was doing. Massaging the cubs mounds suck and licking it like a hungry baby. "Ughhh! Hhmm Min- Mommy please I beg you. Ahhh" Chaeyoung moans.

Pleasure is growing into the cubs stomach wanting some attention down there, her core shinning like a glitter with the wetness she was feeling dripping down her thighs. "Mina move down kissing the cubs stomach going down her inner thighs.

Chaeyoung's back arching in pleasure as Mina kisses her thighs but she wants more she kept thrusting her core to atleast feel Mina's skin touch her core but Mina kept on avoiding it. Chaeyoung grunts in frustration. "Ahhhh! Mommy please I-I need Y-You noww. Ughhhh hhhhmpp" Chaeyoung beg.

Mina went up to meet the cubs lips and began kissing her roughly. Exploring her mouth. Mina moans because Chaengyoung is giving her tounge the sensation she needs.

"Ahhhh. Shit! Be ready I am gonna make you cum like there's no tomorrow." Just like that Mina inserted three fingers inside Chaeyoung.

"Ahhhh!" The younger yelled in pain. "Okay you can move now" Chaeyoung said when she fully adjust to Mina's fingers. Thrusting her fingers deep into Chaeyoung's center. The younger can not contain her moans.

"Ahhhh. Faster!"

"Ughhh."

"Harder!"

"Deeper!"

"Ughhhh! Ahhhh!"

Arching her back in the sensation she was feeling.