Excuse Me

Chaeyoung

When Mina leave my room, I was completely shock that we have done it again for the second time if those people didn't came. Suddenly my phone rang. I crawled to the other side to get my phone.

"Hello?"

"Chaeng! Hi, sorry if I disturbed you."

"No someone already did before you call so it's okay"

"Oh okay. I was just wondering if you want to have some coffee? My treat. If your not comfortable I'll invite Dahyun and Tzuyu"

"Okay. But don't invite them. I don't want you to get out of place when we are talking and I know that I am the only person you want to spend the time with." I smiled even though she can't see it.

"Sweet. Uhm do you want me to pick you up in your front door or?" She asked

"No there's people here, Mina's visitors. Just wait for me infront of the building" I said

"Okay see you?"

"Yes. See you bye." I end the call and took a shower and went out of my room. I was greeted by stares coming from two girls.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I bowed without making eye contact with them. "Annyeonghaseyo. You are probably Mina's room mate? Nice to meet you I am Nayeon Mina's oldest sister." The bunny looking girl said.

I smiled. "I am Jihyo Mina's older sister" the girl with big eyes said. "I am Son Chaeyoung. Nice to meet you" I bowed once again and walk to the front door. "Where are you going?" Mina said.

"My friend ask me to have some coffee" I said not having eye contact with her. "Who?" She ask. Aye! Why do she wants to know. I rolled my eyes before I look at her in the eyes. "Rosé. Only the two of us." I said with confidence.

Mina's expression is blank. I thought she would be mad that's why I look her in the eyes. "Okay. Just... don't be late or I will lock the door and you can't come inside you have to sleep outside" she said. I look at her sister and they are just staring at us with open mouth.

"It's okay I can sleep over to her house just infront of our building" I said before I open the door. "Nice meeting you Unnies. Bye" I smiled at them before I close the door and went out.

Narrative

"Hey! You had a fight? That was intense. She is the only person I saw that can stand up at you. Even us your Unnie can do that" Nayeon joked, that Jihyo agreed.

"Please. I don't even care for her. She's just stubborn and I just want her to know that I would not wait for her once she went home late" Mina said.

"Okay Jelly Mina." Jihyo said with the hint of teasing tone. Nayeon laugh that makes Mina glare at her and the older stop in nervousness because she knows her lil sister and what she can do. "I told you to eat, Jihyo. don't say Non sense things" Nayeon smack Jihyo's head that the younger unnie just replied with a pout.

On the other hand, as soon Chaeyoung step outside the building she saw the blonde girl standing on the other side waiting for here patiently. She yelled her name to catch the girl's attention.

"Park Chae!" Chaeyoung chuckled as she run towards the girl "Hey Miss Son Chae you look dazzling" Rosé compliment the cub.

"You look amazing!" The Cub replied. "We just made rhymes" Rosé said. "Come on?" The younger asked and grab Rosé's hand so they're basically holding each others hand while walking. Little did the younger know Park liked it and blushed really hard

Their walk lasted for 5 minutes while holding hands they entered the coffee shop still holding hands. They ordered holding hands, Chaeyoung didn't care but Rosé is blushing and shy that the people are staring at them because Rosé's hand just follows where Chaeyoung reach.

Even when they took their tray full of their food and walk to their table they are still holding hands. "C-Chae?" Rosé shyly said. Chaeyoung hummed in response. "My hand" Rosé look down because she doesn't want Chaeyoung to see her red face.

Chaeyoung look down to her hand and she saw that she is indeed holding Rosé's hand since since they started to walk. She remove her hands and Rosé retract her hands but the cub hold it again this time intertwining them and pulling it closer to her letting it sit on her lap.

Rosé is smiling like a sheep her heart is fluttering because she thought that Chae would let her hand go but she didn't. "Let's eat?" Chaeyoung asked smiling. She took the cake and slice a small piece and tried to feed it to Rosé.

Rosé open her mouth and ate what Chaeyoung feed her. It was a really happy day for the both of them. Specially to Rosé since she feels that she might have a chance to chaeyoung since the girl is doing special things to her....

To be continued

------------
Here's the update people. Hey yo! K bye!