Rosé

Chaeyoung

Ring Ring~

"Hello?"

"Chaeyoung-ah"

"Sana? Why are you calling me at this time?"

"Can you let me finish talking?"

I rolled my eyes. What could she want me to do? "R-Rosé ahh. She- she's druunnnnk hmmp ugh. P-Pleaseee go to heeeerr!"

"What the heck are you doing! Don't tell me- are you with tzuyu?" I asked. Seriously they can't hide their feelings for each other.

"(Ahhhh Sana. Ahh.)" that was definitely Tzuyu.

"Fuck daddy- ahh I'm coming!" And i heard her moan.

"Sana! The heck?! I am still here!!" Gross. I should probably pick Rosé since her so-perfect-cousin is fucking with my bestfriend. I ended the call since all i can hear is their moan.

I didn't know that Rosé drink. I walk to the nearest bar in our place. I entered the club and walk straight to the bar tender and ask him if she have seen Rosé. "She is at the rest room she said she would just go check on herself in the mirror" the guy said.

I went to follow Rosé at the rest room. "Rosé!" She turn around from the mirror and face me. "Heyyyy~ Chaebae. Haha!" Drunkness was written all over her."Are you drunk?" I asked her. She looked straight at me her eyes were almost closed "No. Nope I am not. I know who you are. You are Chaeyoung. HAHAHAHA! See you have that ocean deep dimples" she said and poke my dimples

"Pfft. HAHAHAH you are drunk as hell. Come one lets go home" I went to her and swung her arms over my shoulder to help her balance. By looking at her I can tell that she can't go home alone. "I didn't know that you drink" I said.

"Oh yeah? Well. Well me too... I- didn't k-know I drink! HA!" She's cute when she is drunk. We have exited the bar and I was about to lead her to walk. "Wait Wait Wait! Where are you going?" Rosé asked pinching my cheeks.

"I am going to walk you home what else do you think?" I said. "I have a car chaeng. Are you sure youor noot drunkkk? HAHA!" Did I already mention that drunken Rosé is a child? Well now you know.

And how come she has a car? "You have a car?!" I asked again. "Yeaahhh. Are youhh nooow deaf? Hihi" swear to Park Rosé if she don't stop I might be able to let this drunk women sleep at the road. "Okay I'll stop now. I know that look. Come- here *hick*"

I can't believe a drunk women is leading me now. Rosé is now peacefully sitting on the shotgun area. I drove her home, obviously she can't even walk straight. "Why did you drink?" I asked her

"Be-cause of... ChAeBaE HUHUHU. ChAeBaE is reallllly con-fu-sing! Rosé saw ChAeBae.... with a guy. A handsome guy. He Is NoT EvEn CuTe! ThEy arrreeee talking annnnnd smilingggg!" She smiled really wide.

"Likeey this!" She pointed at her smile. "Rosé know that she Promise to ChAeBaE that ShE WiLl wAit buTTTTT! She Can't keEP hEr PRomiSe. Now Rosé is Sad. But She is OkAy now" is she seriously talking in third person?

I suddenly remembered Jimin and have been eaten once again by my guilt. "Don't you think that the guy is just a stranger that she want to cheer up because she might have hurt him unintentionally?"

"I dooon't knoww. If it is tRuE then GoOd!" Her tone became cheerful but then she stop talking she is probably sleeping now. I drove quietly. "Chaeyoung" I was shocked. I thought she was sleeping. She was looking the other way so I can't tell if she is just sleep talking.

"Chaeyoung ah. I know you can hear me." She said she sounded serious. "I know that I've promised you that I will wait but its now or never. It's either you answer me with your YES or i'll stop bothering you and continue with my life" I took time to think. I didn't want to assume.

"What are you talking about Rosé? You are completely drunk, you don't know what you are say-" "No, Chaeng. I am completely sober. I want to know" she said. I didn't bother to talk. "Yup. Got the answer just park my car here." She said. I didn't notice that we are already home.

She removed her seatbelt and was about to exit the car but I lock the door to stop her. "Open the door." She said with teary eyes. "Rosé-ah look at me. Just please look at me." I pleaded she slowly look at me in the eyes.

I lean towards her and gave her a kiss that lasted for 10 seconds. "Would you be my girlfriend Park Chaeyoung-ah?" I cupped her face. She suddenly cried and nod while laughing. "I Love You." I said then she smile.

"I Love You too Son Chaeyoung" she laugh so hard that confuses me. "Is something wrong?" I asked her. "I just realize that when we are married we would have the same name. You can be Park Chaeyoung and I could be Son Chaeyoung" she said. I smiled at that thought.

I don't know what to say. I just want her happiness and if that means I would give up my happiness. I don't want to lose her as one of my closest friend. I just nodded at her. "I'll see you tomorrow okay? Good night my chipmunk" I said and gave her a kiss in her forehead before exiting her car.

I am now at my floor. Just walking slowly, I want to let everything to just sink in to my brain. I don't even know to say it to Mina. I meand would she be mad or atleast something since there is definitely something between us. I just want to see her right now and pretend like nothing happen.

Dear Mina.

I am sorry Minari... if my decision would hurt you I am truly sorry but I can't afford losing Rosé. You are still the one that I love even though I don't show it or pretend like I don't like you. I just can't stop my heart always beating for you..

                                   Your Cub - Chaeyoung<3

--------------
Hi! This literally took me more than a week to make. I don't have any inspiration at the moment, so here is a kinda sad chapter.

Also to all those Jihyo stan, I was a Jihyo stan when I first became a Twice fan so it really shocked me knowing that she is now dating a guy. At the same time I am really happy. I was laughing so hard when I first read the article, since now we have more proof  that Jihyo is the only straight one in Twice like in every fanfic ever. And now she has her own ship.

I am truly happy at onces since I haven't read any hate comments/tweet or post about her dating life. So good job for that!

That is my happy thought.

PS: I was actually listening to paper hearts by tori kelly while making this chapter, that is probably why this is kinda sad.