NAHYO in the House!

Chaeyoung

I woke up with something warm caressing my tummy. I turn and open my eyes, rubbing them to adjust with lights when i felt something heavy sitting on top of me. "Good morning cub" WHAT THE-

"W-What are you doing here?!" I said trying to sit but Mina pushed me back against the bed. "You stay where you are right now. Don't move or else" she said hovering on top of me. I gulp in nervousness.

"I just want to talk that's all." She said, rolling my shirt up showing my toned stomach. "There is nothing to talk about!" I said trying to unroll my shirt but she is too strong for me. She pin my hands over my head. "Shhh! Why? You suddenly don't want me doing this to you, is it because of that girl?"

"What are you talking about" "oh please you know who i am talking about." She said before she crawled down and began to leave wet kisses on my stomach. "You know. I don't really get why you hanging out with that girl"

"Who? Rosé?" I asked "ahh Yes that girl." She said "What about her?" I asked "Well, she is taking my property away from me that bitch" She said before crawling up to meet my eyes

I admit. It made me blush abit but she can't talk like that about my friends. Specially now that I know Rosé likes me I don't want her to be hurt. "I am not your's. You have a boyfriend!" I yelled at her. She smirked evily and held my face aggresively.

"Yes I do have Jimin but I chose you. That's why I will broke up with him" she said before leaning in to kiss me but I avoid her lips turning left to right trying to avoid her. "You're a psycho!" I yelled.

"To harsh baby girl." She said and pout but then laugh. "You act like you don't like what I am doing. I bet you are soaking down there" she smiled kissing from the back of my ears down to my neck.

"I know you love me cub. Day dreaming about me doing this to you. I know it all" she said "H-How?" I asked "I do not know that you do that. But see? You didn't even deny it that means I am right" she said before she removed my shirt completely.

"I love how I can control your body when you are naked underneath me" she growled and leaned to my lips

(Okay! Warning Smut Smut! Insert Jihyo's thomas impressing)

Author's

Mina's lips connected with Chaeyoung's. Mina wants to explore inside the the younger, bitting the cub's lower lips asking for entrance which the cub did. It's a victory for Mina knowing that she is now controling the cub. She smile between their kisses.

Lust, hunger and passion? That's new but Mina feels the passion between their kisses. It's like Chaeyoung is giving her a hint of love every time their tounges touched which makes her shock but either way continues with her hunger for sex.

"Hmmmm" small moan left the younger's mouth which send Mina a signal to do a move. She exchange their position The smaller is know on top of her while she is leaning on the headboard. Mina's hand explored Chaeng's back searching for the bra's hook.

Mina eventually unclasp Chaeng's bra and began sucking on the cub's breast. The younger on the other hand loves the pleasure and wrap her arms around Mina's nape pushing the older towards her more.

"Do what you want!" Chaeyoung command and let the older control her and she won't let her stop. Mina keeps sucking on both of the younger's breast taking time to play with each until she felt that she wants to do more. "Remove your pajamas I want to feel-"

"Mina! We're here!" Someone shouted from the living room "shit! Why now?" Mina cursed. "Who are they? What are they doing here? And how did they even got in?" The cub asked simultaneously.

"Come on wear your clothes some pest just enter the house and I don't want us to get caught" Mina said before she stood up and went out of her room living Chaeyoung alone on her room.

"Minarii~ nice seeing you! Let's eat we brought foods" the bunny looking girl said "why did you came out from that room? I thought your room is that" the girl looking like thomas asked pointing at the door to their left

"You know your timing is really not good" Mina said annoyed 'I was about to fuck that cub until she can't walk' Mina thought. "Oh we also Missed you lil' sis" the bunny said.

Both the girls went closer to Mina to hug her. Mina recieved the hug she doesn't like it that her sisters are treating her like a baby but she also doesn't hate it.

"Mina did you change your perfume? You smell like a strawberry" the shorter girl said. "Why don't we just eat! Come sit Nayeon Unnie, Jihyo Unnie" Mina patted the chair in the dinning.

"Yah! Who are you! You're not our sister. Get out of her body!" Nayeon, the oldest said.

"Author! Yes, you author. Yoohoo! Hey look at me!" Nayeon waved

"M-Me?" Author-nim is pointing at herself

"Yes you who else do you think I am talking to?" Nayeon rolled her eyes

"Oh. So W-What's U-Up?" Confused

"Could you please remove that 'oldest' up there? You are making me look old"

"Excuse me! I would not do that. And also don't talk to me. How did you even know that I wrote that, also don't brake the fourth wall"

"Aish! Okay okay. Be thankful that you are the author here. Bye Bye for now" Nayeon proceed to the story

"Geez!"

"Can you please? Just sit down okay? And also I have a room mate she is the one who's sleeping at that room" Mina explained.

"Okay. But what are you doing inside her room?" Jihyo asked. "N-Nothing! Just asking her what she want to e-eat! Yes that's it!" Mina reasoned. "Okay. Why so defensive?" Nayeon said and they began to eat the foods......

----------
Hey! Long time no update. A bit busy lately but enjoy also it's not edited sorry for the wrong spellings and grammars. The whole is not edited because I am lazy. Just so you know.