With that girl again

Chaeyoung

I woke up from the lights that are coming from the window. Strange thing is that I never really remember opening or keeping it open for the sun to shine on me in the morning.

"Wait did Mina- unnie or what ever, entered my room? What the heck!" I said and sat on my bed. I grab my phone in the bedside table. I check the time and my eyes widen seeing what time it is.

"Shit I am late for class." I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom to take a fast shower and make up. I wire clothes that are the simplest or what you call basic outfit; white over size t-shirt and black jeans with snickers and some glasses to look more like I gave an effort.

I exited my room and saw Mina cooking. "Chaeyoung let's eat I've cook breakfast. Oh and I forgot I heard you alarm and turn it off because you are sleeping deeply Instead I open the curtains" she said. I glared at her.

"What the f- unnie! I have exams today!" I yelled at her running ti the shoe rack to get my snickers. She stood there looking like she really is sorry for what she did. But I don't think so.

"I just want you to have some good rest" she said I look at her. "If you want that then please don't do something stupid like this again okay?!" I said and slam the door shut because I am running late for my class.

When i came out of the building I saw Rosé infront just standing there. "Hey Rosé what are you doing there? You'll gett late for class" I said. she smiled at me and shake her head "I was waiting for you so we could go to school together" she said her feet are fidgeting at the ground and hands intertwined together.

Rosé is really cute when she is shy. She probably didn't think that I know she is embarrass right now, but it makes my heart flatter when she does those cute things unconciously. I gigled though she probably didn't see it.

I smiled back at her cuteness "okay lets go now" I said and reach for her hand. We ran holding each others hands, well mostly it's me who's holding her and she just go where I drag her.

We finally arrive at school 5 minutes before the class starts. Fortunately we both have the same classes so we ran for our lives to get in class before the bell rang. And luckily we arrived just in time.

The class started. The eacher gave some exam papers and we began to answer them. I am so happy that I have reviewed all of this questions yesterday.

Mina

I was shocked that Chaeyoung slammed the door. I just wanted her to have some good rest that's all I want, but in the end I have managed to pissed her more and make her want to stay away from me more.

I walk to the window to alteast take peek to see if she is still mad. I saw her with that girl again. "Ohhh, she is far from being MAD, in fact she was all smiley smiley. Yuck she looks disgusting when she is smiling."

"And that new girl isn't even beautiful. Like does she like her? She looks like a effin chipmunk. Does Chaeyoung know what chipmunks eat?! Yes they eat fruits and all but did she know they also eat worms, fungi and insects?!"

"A BIG EEEWWWWW!"

"Gosh this girl really has a bad taste when it comes to girls. Of all the girls this girl? She looks like she can't even hurt a fly. A fuckin FLY! what if Chaeyoung and her came to some forrest and camp for a date. She can't even protect that poor cub! The cub will probably be eaten alive by those gross flies."

I shook my head in disgust and soon realized what I said all this time. "Gosh am I over reacting? Why do I even care for this stupid cub. I even pity her for being with that girl! Geez it's not like you care for her to saying all those things. Just work now, don't worry about them."

"Are you jealous?" Some good conscience of Mine, who is sitting on my right shoulder, while kicking her foot on the air asked. "She is clearly not!" Ofcourse if there's good, there's bad. This time she is holding some devils trident?

"Pfttttt! Me? I am NOT!" I yelled at those two Mini Mes. "Yeahhh. suuuure. Your NOT!" Both of them said. "So you work together now huh?" I asked sarcasticly. "Well in long terms, you can kinda say so, so Yes! We are workin-"

"We don't we are just saying some common knowledge we saw and heard." The good one cut off the other. "Stop cutting my sentence! Just admit it that we are working together just for the sake of that poor cub!" The bad one yelled making me plug my ears even though I know they are both nit existing.

"Can you please just shut up! I am going to work now!" I said and flicked the two from shoulders. I sigh "ahhhh. Lets start working" I said and began typing some codes.

--------------
I guess we'll all be seeing- reading rather, this two conscience who will either help or make the michaeng's relationship between them worsen.

I just really like the thought of having a lots of Minas who will annoy the real Mina. Okay. BYE!