Hey

Chaeyoung

"Hey!"I shouted "Chaeyoung-ah" Rosé greeted. "Sup Park Chae?" I catch up with her. "Nothing Son Chae" she chuckled. "It's really funny that we are calling each other our reall name Chaeyoung" she laugh.

"Well your name is really beautiful. I hoped my mom named me like your's too. Wait. She does!" I joked. "Your name is beautiful too" This taller Chaeyoung infront of me said. "Do you want to exchange names?" I ask her. She nods

"Sure lets exchange names" She answered "you two are both crazy you have the exact name." Tzuyu said being a Kill Joy as her and Dahyun pop up from nowhere.

"Stop flirting 2chaeng. lets go eat" Dahyun said and the tallest and the smallest dragged us to the cafeteria. "So do you really complimenting each others name just to flirt with each other or do you guys just love your names so much?" Tzuyu said before bitting into her burger.

"We are not f-flirting" I defend. "Sure how 'bout you Rosé? You flirtin' ?" Dahyun asked sipping her juice box. Rosé shook her head. "Where just complimenting our names" she joked. "You're so weirrrdd" Dahyun said.

"So Chaeng, are you good with Mina now? " Dahyun asked. "We were but she does something that made me angry earlier so, I guess not?" I said she nodded understanding the situation.

"You two better quit fight you leave in the same house" Tzuyu joined the talk. "Eh? You have a girlfrie-" "No I do not have. We just share some rent okay Rosé?" She smiled awkwardly and nod. "Sorry. I just hate her right now so please don't speak about her" I apologized. They're probably shocked that I yelled at them..

"Tzuyu" here we go again. It's Sana with Momo holding they're lunch, walking towards us. "Sana?" Yoda asked "hi babe!" Sana said before sitting next to Tzuyu. "Hi couz, Chae, Dahyun" She greeted us. "Yeah" I said.

I look over to Dahyun. I almost throw up what I was drinking which is my favorite strawberry milk, when I saw Dahyun and Momo so close almost kissing, while Momo is holding the eagle's face.

"Look who's talking about flirting" I said Satzu and Dahmo glared at me and Rosé, who is sitting next to me. "We are not flirting! Son Chaeyoung" Tzuyu said pointing at me. "Yeah sure" I said. I look over to Rosé who is not looking at the couples who are flirting and being touchy.

I held her hand which she replied with a meaningful look. "Lets go somewhere where there is no couples" i asked her with the sweetest smile, with my deepest dimple. She nodded and we stood up, waiting for the four person to atleast asked where are we going but I guess they are so busy that they didn't even bother looking at us.

We shrug the couples and laugh together on the way to the bench where we first met.
.
.
.
.
"Bye Tzuyu! Bye Dubu!" We say our goodbyes before we go our seperate ways. "So Chaeyoung I was wondering if you want to hang in my place?" Rosé ask while we are walking back to our houses. "I'm sorry Rosie but I can't stay late now my unnie, Mina will get mad at me if I didn't went straight home" she nod understanding what I meant.

"Okay next time it is Chaeng" she said before crossing the road and went inside her building. I went inside the building and went straight to my apartment. "I am home!" I shouted as I open the door.

I saw Mina peek her head outside of her room and she smiled when we made an eye contact. "Good to see you early at home" she said as she fully went out of her room wearing a Penguin onesie. I almost laugh at her cuteness but I can't.

"Yuck! Don't wear those cute onesies it doesn't match your attitude" I said "Mean" she pouted. "Don't do that face either you don't look cute" I screamed internally at how cute she looks with that penguin suit and that pout. Makes me want to kiss her- Erase! Erase! Erase!

"Sorry for meddling with your stuff. Sorry for making you late for school" Mina apologize.....

To be continued...

-------------
Cliffhanger. Sorry if I didn't update for two days straight, I'm kinda busy.