chapter 1

June 19, 10 days left before the concert. I have to earn a lot to buy tickets. fuck I need to find a part-time job now!

I slowly sit up on my bed, "what kind of part-time job should I get?" I said as I stand up and get ready to head out and find a freaking job so I could see my bias, and to get myself distracted since I'm not that busy with school.

I'm about to head out when someone harshly pulled my arm making me face that person. "Yah, where are you going? are you going out and getting wasted again? my gosh Aeri move on already." He said while gripping my wrist. "Joo Hyuk Oppa, I'm heading out to find a freaking job okay? so chill, I had enough of getting wasted because of that girl...so, please let me go," I said while looking at my brother, yes He's my brother.

I should probably introduce myself, Hi I'm Nam Y/n. A 19-year-old college girl became dumb because of a girl. How dumb am I?

I finally got out of my house and started walking to wherever my damn feet takes me.
I took out my phone and I start to search for a job.

/10 minutes later/

As I was browsing on my phone I suddenly felt someone bump into me. "Ah~ mianhae" I said and I bowed, "Oh, mianhae I'm in a hurry," she said and walked away. I don't know why but her voice sounded very familiar to me, it's like I've heard it before somewhere but I don't know where.

I shrugged it off and I saw a café that was looking for a barista. It's a good thing my mom is a barista back then. I walked in and asked if they're still looking for a barista and they said yes, so I waited for their manager to arrive. I ordered a latte and sat down beside the window.

/5 minutes later/

"You must be the one who's looking for a job right?" A young man said and approached me, I quickly stood up and bowed, "Oh yes, you must be the manager." He's pretty young, I didn't even recognize him being the manager. I thought to myself. "Well, let's get this interview started shall we?" He said and smiled. I can feel myself blushing so I just smiled and nodded fast.

Time passed and I already got the job. Yey me!
"I'm Jung Yoon-oh, but you can call me Jaehyun," He said and smiled, I once again blushed at his smile, I just nodded I don't know what to say to this handsome guy okay? "You can start tomorrow okay Y/n?" He said and stared at my eyes, I could die right now. "Oh, n-ne oppa" I bowed and I head out of the café.

"I'll make sure to meet you" I smiled to myself as I walk home.

I arrived at my house and knocked, "Oppa~! open up it freezing outside!" I said while I keep myself warm. "I'll freaking smack his head when He opens this freaking door! aish!" I mumbled to myself, I waited for the door to open and it finally did. "Why are you shouting, gosh," Joo Hyuk said while rubbing his tired eyes. "about fucking time, I almost turned to ice because of you," I said while pushing him in so I could get in and close the door. "Go and eat dinner, then brush your teeth and go to bed. okay?" he said while looking at me worriedly. I smiled at how my brother is taking care of me even if I always make him mad. "Ne oppa, good night," I said and smiled at him making him smile too, and went upstairs.

After eating dinner and brushing my teeth, I went to bed and admired how beautiful my bias is. I smiled to myself and closed my eyes. "I'll meet you, just wait," I said and smiled once again. I finally dozed off and had a goodnight's sleep.

----------------------

this is my first book so uhm, sorry if the chapter is short. I'll try my best to make a longer chapter next time!

-unnieeetot ♡