chapter 36

Y/n's POV

Mina and I started to head back at the hotel, it was kinda getting dark. I bought her and the girls some snacks and drinks, didn't forget about Momo's jokbal.

"I'm sure the others missed this" Mina said and flashed me her gummy smile, I finally made my penguin happy again.

"I'm sure they'll like it unnie, besides..its free food!" I chuckled at how cute she was and furrowed my eyebrows.

After a few minutes of fooling around, we called the girls and told them to go to my room for a surprise, we setted up the some stuff for us to enjoy.

It's been years since I get to do something like this..I sure do miss them, specially my fiance. My supposed to be fiance.

As Mina and I fixed our activities for today, I got a few calls from the company but I didn't bother answering them, I'm on vacation and I can't be disturb.

"Unnie, I can't believe you still remembered these stuffs we used to do back then." Mina cracked a smile and hugged me tight, "It's lonely back at the company..I never had rest or even fun. All I did was work and work until the company is back at the top again." I sadly smiled and hugged Minari back.

We we're kinda getting emotional, I saw Mina's expression change so I cleared my throat and smiled at her. "Aren't they coming? haha, I'll go order some soju for the samgyup later." and with that, We heared the doorbell ring.

"It must be them.." I thought and continued setting up the netflix, movie marathons are the best what can I say?

"I'll get it!" Mina said excitedly running towards the door, opening it revealing 8 beautiful girls that I missed hanging out with. I tried my best not to feel shy but failed.

"UNNIE!!!!" all 8 of them came running towards me, giving me a tight hug. All I could do was giggle at how cute they were, but in our group hug I saw that one was missing and it's not Mina.

I looked back at the door only to find Jihyo starring at us, I smiled and she did too.."Guys, is there enough food for the 12 of us?" She said which made us stop hugging each other.

Silence filled the room and we just stood there thinking why 12..

We didn't stay quiet when Jihyo suddenly held someone's hand, "I invited him" She smiled widely, emphasizing the word "him".

I'm so confused and sad about it.

Did she find a replacement?

Did she find someone better?

Did she?

--------------------------

:))

-unnieeetot ♡