chapter 18

Jihyo's POV

Today's the day, it's concert day! I never felt so excited until today! whaaa, I woke up early and went to my members room and woke them up. I woke up 2yeon ft. Sanaconda, then School meal club, and then Mimo ft. My Aeri.

I woke Mimo up and they went out to get ready, I sat down beside sleeping beauty and shaked her body a little, "Aeri~, wake up~" I tried so hard to be soft uuuhhh did I do well?

"Hmmm" she groaned and burried her face in her pillow, I chuckled and tickled her side. "Come on get up~!" She laughed so hard and it made me smile, "Y-yah! J-Jihyo! HAHAHA! PLEASE STOP" she begged but of course I had an evil plan. "No! get up first then I'll stop!" I laughed and she suddenly sat up and hugged me so that I couldn't move.

I blushed and tried to tickle her again but she held me very well, "No more tickling or else I won't talk to you" She had that scary look on and I was terrified.

She chuckled and kissed my forehead, "Good morning Jihyomas, and I always kiss the others on the forehead so don't be shocked." she got up and left me there. I was a tomato already, damn you Aeri.

I went out and went to my members, "Girls, Go get ready okay? we'll leave at exactly 10 am. Okay?" They all nodded and started to do their routine.

I went to the kicthen to pack some snacks for the girls but Aeri was already preparing them, such a wifey material I thought and smilled at myself, I went up to her and poked her side. She got surprised and gave me a glare.

"Hehe, I'm sorry" I apologized but she poked my side too making me laugh a little, she smirked and I know what she's planning.

"Heyyy nooo, we'll be late if you tickle meee" I pouted and hid behind the kitchen counter, "Hahahaha, okay fine. Now come here and help me" I stood up seeing no Aeri in front of me, I was confused where did she go? I looked for her but someone suddenly tickled me.

"Gotcha!" I started to laugh non-stop, I tripped on something and I was about to fall but luckily Aeri caught me by hugging me tight. "You stubborn jigglypuff, you don't want to get hurt right?" I blushed at how close our faces are, I nodded and stood up properly.

We started to prepare the snacks then after that we took a shower and get dressed. We were all sitted at the living room waiting for the van's to come and pick us up.

Aeri was sitting beside me and I saw that her hand was inside the pocket of her jacket. I took the chance to hold her hand so I inserted my hand in her pocket and held her hand. She surprisingly held my back intertwining them to mine. Her hand was so soft, It's like a pillow.

I rested my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes, It feels nice when you're close to me, only me. I can hear the girls whispering about me but I didn't care, I only care about this beautiful being beside me.

"Hey Aeri, We noticed that you're not attending school often. Is it because of our schedule?" Jeongyeon unnie said and I heard Aeri chuckle, "Not really, our principal knew that I was living with you guys and because Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are my classmates, our principal told me that I should follow their schedule instead because I was the school's president so it really doesn't matter." She said and smiled, "Twice will never bother me, I'm willing to do things I shouldn't just for you guys." My heart melted at her words.

She's so sweet, No wonder the girls like her so much. I sighed and shrugged it off.

Aeri's POV

I got a message from Pinky oppa and he said that the van's are already outside waiting. "Girls go get your stuff the van's are outside waiting." they nodded and started to move, I squeezed Jihyo's hand a little, "Jihyo? Wake up it's time to go." She groaned and pouted still not waking up.

I kissed her forehead and tried to wake her up again, "Jihyo~ I'll go with Minari instead then." She finally woke up and sat up, I stood up and so does she. We we're still holding each others hands since it's cold out.

She's being jealous lately hmm weird.

~ a few hours later ~

We're finally at the airport and a lot of fans are waiting for Twice, I can see them all thru the window and I'm too scared to go out.

I felt someone caressing my hand and I looked to my side seeing Jihyo, "Just stay close to me, They wouldn't hurt you if I'm near you." I nodded and trusted Jihyo.

I wore my mask and my cap making sure I wouldn't get recognized. I sighed loudly and saw Pinky oppa looking at me, "Oppa I'm scared." he chuckled and shaked his head "Don't worry, we'll protect you as well." he glanced at Jihyo "You better explain things later Jihyo-ssi" Jihyo just nodded and apologized.

I feel like I'm the 10th member of Twice, I became famous because of Jihyo's Tweet. The girls were already outside including Jihyo, they were greeting their fans and I was with Pinky oppa. A lot of fans had been looking at me for the past 10 minutes. I'm scared.

Is that Aeri?

Oh? I think it is her.

I saw Jihyo's tweet last week, she said that the girl would be famously in love. I wonder why.

Is it because of Sana's dating rumor? gosh I can't believe it.

Yah, she got hurt really bad. The other once's shouldn't have acted like that, it's a good thing Mina saw her.

I looked down as I heard their conversation, am I really that famous?

We finally went inside the airport and some of the fans knew I was here. They were pushing me and was hitting my arm, shoulder and head every now and then.

Pinky oppa saw them and he protected me, someone suddenly held my hand and never left my side. I checked who it was and it was Jihyo.

I smiled seeing her by my side, I held her hand back intertwining them to mine. She was protecting me the whole time,

She changed...