chapter 15

Aeri's POV

We began our adventure together for the first time and it feels weird. Why? well it's because I was with Jihyo, the only girl that I love who hates me so damn much. But now? she's treating me like a precious gemstone.

She was pretty much clinging onto my arm every now and then, and it's making me uncomfortable. I wasn't used to her sweet side.

We stopped by a café to get the girls some coffee, it's a different café. We were so far from the dorm and I don't know why Jihyo pulled me here.

They were a lot of stores near the company but she decided to go somewhere far. This girl aish.

I told Jihyo to go and order and I'll find a place where we could sit.

The only available space was outside. I went out and sat down and waited for my Jihyo patiently.

While waiting I saw a girl walking towards me and she looked very familiar to me. Why does everyone look familiar to me?

"Hi Aeri! I missed you!" she came closer to me and gave me a hug, I stood up so she could hug me comfortably.

"Uhh, I'm sorry but who are you?" she pulled away and looked at me in disbelief. She pouted, "Yah~ Don't you remember me? I'm long legged Lisa! your childhood bestfriend!" My widened and the memories are now coming to me.

"Oh right! I remember now! we separated because you had to come here because you hot accepted on that agency. Gooosshhh I can't believe I forgot about blackpink" I chuckled and scratched my neck.

She smiled at me so cutely,

whaaa my bestfriend grew so much! I thought and hugged her

whaaa my bestfriend grew so much! I thought and hugged her. "I missed you too Lili" she hugged back and her hug felt so warm.

"I missed you more..." she said softly and tightened our hug, she burried her face in my neck and I did the same.

"You guys done with your little reunion?" I heard a very, very...very angry voice. Sh*t.

Jihyo's POV

I was done ordering and looked for Aeri to help me carry the drinks. I looked everywhere even upstairs except..outside.

I went there and saw Aeri hugging someone, a girl to be exact.

My blood immediately boiled and I had to interrupt their sweet bonding time.

"You guys done with your little reunion?" I said coldly and I saw Aeri flinch a little, I could she's scared.

She looked at me and her face showed no emotion at all and it confused me, she was so happy when she was just with her.

"Oh Jihyo, this is Lisa I know you already know her since you and the others are pretty close with them. She's my childhood bestfriend." She ranted smiling a little bit and looked at Lisa and her face lightened up. This b*tch...

I smiled at Lisa and gave Aeri a death stare.

She saw and she didn't mind at all even if she knew I was about to kill her.

"Well, Aeri and I has to go back to the dorm Lisa. The girls are waiting for us I'm very sorry but you can meet up another time. Okay?" I said to Lisa while pulling away Aeri together with the drinks and snacks that we bought. Poor Aeri didn't even had the chance to say goodbye, but we ain't nice and I ain't sharing.

And I'm not sorry and you can't meet my Aeri ever again. I thought and walked while holding my Aeri's hand.

Okay seriously I have to stop calling her My Aeri because I don't own her, yet.

Why am I thinking like this?! Am I jealous?? no right? gosh Jihyo! you hate her okay? just hate... I thought.

We walked silently while holding each other's hand, well I forced her to. I glanced at her for a second and she was so quiet and... cold.

We finally arrived at the company and went inside the practice room.

They were all staring at us I wonder why.

I lifted up the plastic bag full of their snacks and Momo went up to us to get it. She was looking at me weirdly as I handed her the bag.

Momo sat down with the others and all of them are giving me weird stares.

Okay that's it I'm asking them..

"What's up? what's with the weird stares?" I asked and all of them smirked.

Eeeehh?

"So, the tea finally spilled. You wanted to bond with Aeri alone right? and now...are you guys together? because if so we totally ship it!" I blushed at what Jeongyeon unnie said.

"E-eehh? What do you mean unnie?" they laughed and Sana went to me.

"You better not hurt her Jihyo." she said smirking and went back to eat.

"What do you guys mean?" I was so confused right now that I forgot about something.

"You guys are holding each others hands the whole time" they said in unison. Heck no.

I looked down and we were holding hands, I quickly retrieved my hand and Aeri let out a sigh, she seemed annoyed.

I was still blushing at the fact that I totally forgot about that. I sat down between Chaeyoung and Dahyun and I started to eat.

Yah Jihyo, you have to keep it together...

Aeri's POV

The whole afternoon was focused on Jihyo and me. They teased us non-stop and I'm getting annoyed already.

"Will you guys please st--" I didn't get to finish my sentence, I suddenly felt my heart aching so bad and I had to shut up to calm myself. I placed my hand on my chess and gripped my shirt.

They all looked at me confusedly, "Hey what's wrong?" Sana said while eunning her hands up and down on my back. I just let out a smol smile and shaked my head, "Nothing..I think I'll rest for a while. Go on and finish your practice." I said still gripping my shirt and I started ti breath heavily but they didn't seem to notice.

They danced and I took a short nap so I could calm my heart down.

Jihyo's POV

I couldn't stop glancing at Aeri every now and then, I was...worried.

Well that's new.

"Jihyo, you have to focus. We have another concert next week and you have to keep yourself together okay?" Nayeon unnie said and I nodded, "Okay, I'm sorry I was just...thinking."

She nodded and went back to reset the song and we started to dance again.

*sigh* Aeri...I hope you're okay.

I thought and it made me realize something,

I can't fall....