chapter 4

3rd person POV

June 25. 4 days before the concert, Y/n went to school to ask the Dean if she could attend half of her class today since she has a part-time job.

Surprisingly the Dean allowed her since Y/n is a pretty busy girl, she is the school's president.

She quickly went to her locker to get some of her stuff.

"Y/n unnie! so, are you coming over today?" Chaeyoung asked while leaning her back on the locker next to mine.

I didn't know what to tell her, "I guess, after my shift?" I said and looked at her.

She smiled at me and hugged my arm, "We'll pick you up, what time will your shift end?" Chaeyoung asked cutely. This small bean needs to stop being cute I could die.

I chuckled and ruffled her hair, "10 pm, are you going to wait for unnie?" I asked.

"Of course!" Chaeyoung said and smiled, "Well, see you later unnie" She said and kissed my cheek then walked towards her respective room.

I blushed-- Here we go again with the freaking blushing shi--

~ fast-forward, school ended cuz we lazy ~

3rd person POV

Y/n already went to her job so she could finish early, she also met some couples being sweet af and PDA af. Let's just say Y/n wanted to smack them and probably kick them out.

Yes, she's bitter. Oh well.

"say aah," the boy said to the girl, and the girl giggled cutely and opened her mouth. The boy fed the girl.

Oh my effing god, Y/n said while rolling her eyes. How I wish I could kick them out and let the girl eat that freaking spoon. Y/n thought, yeah she's pretty scary.

Y/n's POV

~ 9: 50 pm ~

aarrgghhhhh! I'm so freaking tired! I can't stop though cuz Mr. Handsome Jaehyun is watching us, we need to get paid well don't we? okay, Let's work hard! fighting!...

I thought, trying so hard to motivate myself and not give up because my legs are about to collapse any second now.

I wiped the tables and made sure everything is clean until I heard someone say...

"Annyeong!" I heard a familiar voice say.

Oh crap.

"Y/n~!" the girl went up to me and hugged me.

"Y-yah stop, I'm working," I said while gently pushing her away. She looked at me and pouted "Oh come on Y/n! I just missed you that's why I visited you here." She said while pinching both of my cheeks.

"Sana please stop being clingy," I said and she just chuckled. "Why? am I making your little heart flutter?" She said teasing me.

I chuckled at how she teased me "Hey stop okay? people might misunderstand us" I said and continued my work.

"So what if people misunderstood us?" Sana said and it made me look at her confusedly, She just laughed at me. "Hey, I'm joking. Awww~ my little Y/n is angry at me" She said and approached me.

I just let out a small quiet laugh and pinched her cheek "Aigoo, stop being a baby will yah?" I said and smiled.

"Aww~ don't worry I'm your only baby," Sana said while smiling and hugging me, I hugged her back since she is my friend. Is it bad to hug my friend?

"Sana unnie!"

I heard another familiar voice. I quickly looked who it was and it was Chaeyoung, she has this shocked face on.

"Oh, Chaeyoung-ah," Sana said and pulled away from our hug.

"What are you doing here unnie?" Chaeyoung asked Sana, I just went back to work since my shift is gonna end soon so I cleaned up some stuff.

Chaeyoung's POV

"What are you doing here unnie?" I asked Sana unnie confusedly.

"Oh I decided to stop by, why?" she said.

"Mm, I see, why we're you hugging Y/n unnie?" I asked and I saw her eyes looking at unnie then back at me.

"She's a friend of mine, how'd you know her?" she asked.

"She's the girl I told you about, She's coming over later and she's the school's president.

Sana unnie just nodded and we just waited patiently for Y/n unnie.

Sana's POV

You thought I'll just settle with you being my friend? I thought and smirked to myself.

You'll be mine again.