chapter 24

Y/n's POV

Today is so amazing, I'm in a relationship with the girl I dreamed of being mine everyday. Can't believe she likes me too.

I held her hand and she did too, I can't stop smiling whenever I see her smile, it's so precious and beautiful. It can melt anyone's heart.

"Hey what are you thinking? you've been smiling the whole day what's up?" Jihyo asked laughing a little because of how silly I was acting.

"I wasn't thinking of anything, I'm just happy that we don't have to pretend that we love each other. I noticed that you started to treat me nicely and I thought that you liked me too but I just shrugged it off." I was laughing now, I look crazy right now but I don't care. I was so silly back then.

She laughed at me andI did to, "You're crazy." She simply said and clinged onto me even more.
"And I love it.." she added that made me blush.

"I have school tomorrow, don't miss me too much okay?" I quickly thought of an excuse to change the subject because I'm shy huehue.

Jihyo looked at me and pouted very cutely, "Do you have to go?" She asked and I pecked her pouting lips which shocked her, causing her to slap my arm and I whimpered in pain.

"I also have work tomorrow so--" She hugged me and started to say no over and over again, she was still doing that until we got to the dorm.

"Jihyo come on, It's just a few hours without me. I'll be home as soon as possible I promise." She stopped and faced me, she stared at me for a few seconds. "Promise?" I nodded and she finally felt happy.

I entered the code in and went inside together with my lovely girlfriend by my side, "We're back!" I cheerfully shouted and all 8 of them peeked their heads out in each room they were in. I saw them smirk and I could sense something--

"THE COUPLES ARE HOME!!!" they all shouted in unison, I was damn right about that. I chuckled and shushed the heck out of them,

"This girls..aigoo." I sighed they pulled us in the living room, they pushed us making us sit down on the sofa and they circled around us.

Is this some kind of ritual that they're about to perform?

"So, what happened?" Sana impatiently asked and I rolled my eyes, "I confessed and at first I thought Jihyo liked someone else but it turned out to be me. But I still didn't get it so Jihyo finally confessed, she confessed differently though. She kis--" I didn't even get to say it because of this girls squealing their lungs out.

"THEY KISSED!!! WHAAAA!!! MY BABY IS A GROWN WOMAN NOW!!!!" Nabong unnie said and hugged me, I can see Jihyo smiling and I looked at her signaling her to help me but she shaked her cutely and said no.

"UNNIE I CAN'T BREATHE PLEASE STOP" I shouted and she pulled away for a bit but hugged me again, it's not that tight anymore.

"I guess you and Jeongyeon unnie should tell the others right?" I whispered as I smirk, hugging back Nayeon and she froze.

"H-how did you--" I cutted her off, "I heard Jeongyeon unnie asking you to be her girlfriend last night, and you were crying like a whale. And then I started to hear moa---" She slapped me hard on my back, I groaned and glared at her.

"Shut up! Fine I'll tell them" She said and finally stood still.

"Me and Jeongyeon has something to say...we're actually--" I cutted her off again,

"THEY'RE DATING!! AND THEY HAD SE--HMMP" I got cut off by Mc Rail's hand, The other girls were surprised and felt relieved,

"So that's why unnie was crying last night. Unnie next time don't moan too loud okay?" Momo said and Nayeon blushed at the thought.

MY 2YEON HEART IS HAPPY!

I pushed her hand away and smirked, "So the others heard you too. Aigoo Unnie, Jeongyeon unnie did a good job huh?" She slapped me again and pouted.

"Shut up! Let's not talk about this" She crossed her arms and pouted, Jeongyeon unnie gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"What an eye sore." I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen, I browsed the fridge for ingredients again. I had to cook for them every day, they don't know how to so I'll just do it for them.

I was washing some vegetables until I felt someone hug me from behind. I was surprised but I recognized her scent, I didn't turned around to look I just want to stay like this with her.

"What's for dinner?" She asked and a smirk formed in my lips, "Me" I said and turned around only to see my girlfriend blushing like hell, I chuckled and pecked her lips. I was about to pull away when she suddenly tugged my shirt to deepen our kiss.

I just went with the flow.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer, She then did the same to my neck.

Our kiss was so passionate that she started to moan, and I started to blush. I never did this with my ex and--,

"Less making out more cooking." We both pulled away in shocked and turn our head to Tzuyu, I blushed when I saw her staring, while Jihyo just chuckled and hugged me.

"O-okay, I'll cook now." I look at Jihyo and she nodded giving me one last kiss before leaving.

"You better not make her scream, I haven't slept nicely since Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie we're officially dating. Gosh." the maknae said rolling her eyes and joined the others.

I blushed just thinking about what happened earlie, we were just making out and it somehow made her moan? gosh am I really this innocent to not know why?

I shrugged it off and continued on cooking.

After a few hours of cooking I was finally done, I cooked a lot since today is special. Me and Jihyo are officially dating also 2yeon.

I cooked all of their favorite dishes, including--

"WHAAAA JOKBAL!!!! Y/N IS THE BEST JIHYO!" Momo went to hug me first and kissed me on the cheek, I blushed because she never kissed me before. I saw that they were already lining up to thank me as always.

I feel like I'm a kindergarten teacher.

They all thanked me and then Jihyo was last to do so, she hugged and kissed me, but she was glaring at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she glared at me even more.

"I don't like it when Momo unnie kissed you tsk." I chuckled at how cute she get's when she's jealous,

"We're all friends okay? and you are my only girlfriend." I smiled and pecked her forehead, she smiled and nodded.

We sat down and ate with the others,

No one can separate me from you, I promise.

----------------------

I apologize for updating really late today.
I didn't finish this earlier because we had an outing.
Mianhae munchies! Love you! ❤

-unnieeetot ♡