chapter 31

~ 1 year later ~

Y/n's POV

A year has passed and that woman is still bothering me, my brother talked to me already and he said that he was getting married to Lisa. That woman finally agreed on it.

I have to tell Jihyo that I'm going to back to my hometown at Philippines to take over at the company. That's after 2 weeks.

I can't see Jihyo be sad and lonely when I'll be gone, I have to talk to her now.

I made my way to our room and saw her reading a book, I sat down beside her and kissed her forehead like I normally do.

"Hi love, you look..sad lately" she was right, she can definitely read my expressions.

I sighed and gave her a tight hug before spitting out the bitter truth I hid for 5 years.

"I'm going back to the Philippines to take over at our company...I'll be gone for years love." I slowly said as she won't be shocked by the news.

She stayed silent and all I could hear was us breathing, I slowly look up at her to see her shedding some tears already.

I sitted up and gave her a hug and she hugged back, her hug was so tight, as if she doesn't want me to go. Which is true.

"Love, why didn't you tell me sooner?" she paused a little and took a deep breath before continuing, "When are you leaving?

"After 2 weeks..." I sadly said and her hug became tighter.

I never wanted this, I never wanted to leave. But I have to because of that woman.

"I promise I'll come back, I'll visit when I can." She chuckled and shaked her head,

"You'll be busy at that time, you won't have time. Love, we'll visit you when we're free okay?" I happily nodded and gave her a kiss.

"Do they know?" she asked obviously about the girls, and I just nodded.

We decided to go out with the girls and spend more time since I'm leaving.

A month has passed since our graduation day, I missed being a student. I never thought being an adult is hard, I already had a job waiting for me.

Being the new CEO of our company at a young age is hard, I'm only 22 and I already have to act like an adult.

We arrived at the park, there's a lot of rides and food stalls waiting for us.

"Can we eat first?" Momo unnie immediately asked as soon as her eyes landed on the corndogs, damn it.

"Just get what you want! Y/n is treating us remember?" Nayeon unnie said and all of them smiled naughtyly waiting for my answer. I'll be a poor girl after this.

"Just don't get things that will cause me to be poor." All of them cheered and I just chuckled, I gave them money and told them to pair up into twos.

Still the same pair each time, Me and Jihyo decided to watch a movie.

I went to buy some tickets first and told her that we still have 5 minutes 'till the movie starts.

So, we held hands and roamed at the mall. We went to the sky garden which I adored so much, it was night time already and the sky looked so beautiful.

I took a glance at Jihyo and she's still stunning as ever.

"When you come back...will you still love me?" She asked sadly and I chuckled at her cuteness,

"When I come back...I promise I'll marry you." She was shocked with what I said and it made her hug me.

I hugged her back taking a good sniff of her scent, gosh I'll miss this..I'll miss her.

"I'll wait.." I nodded and gave her a kiss.

We continued roaming and then it hitted me, "This is where we had our first date..remember?" Jihyo looked at me.

She was thinking and she suddenly smiled and nodded, "Yeah this is it. I remembered oppa teasing us for being clingy with each other." she said.

I rolled my eyes at her, "I remembered you being clingy with oppa and you kept on calling her babe. What an eye sore." I walked away from her and I heard her laughing at me.

She caught up quickly with my pace, "Are you jealous again?" I pouted and looked at her,

"Of course I am!" I acted like a baby, I was always like this when I get jealous.

"Stop being childish love, you know you're the only one I love right?" I sighed and nodded.

I can't trust anyone when I'm not with you.

We finally head back to the cinemas and watched Aladdin, my favorite movie.

I remembered our date being so awkward because we can't hold each others hand because of oppa teasing us.

But now? I can hold her hand freely and kiss her whenever I want.

The movie finally started and I already held her hand, both of us were busy watching and I was busy staring.

Nothing can win over her beauty, I'm so lucky to have her.

After 2 hours of sitting and watching, the movie finally ended, we stayed for a while. We waited for the other people to go out.

"Aladdin never fails to make me tear up" I chuckled at how she wiped her fake tears away, "This is the best movie ever, love." I said while smiling at her.

"We should head back now, the girls might be looking for us." I nodded and we both made our way outside.

I called the girls and they said they were at the arcade, and I'm not surprised at all.

While on the way to the arcade, a lot of fans recognized us because of our height. Jihyo looks so cute when she's called smol beside me.

Jihyo is so cute when she's beside Y/n!

The new smol girl in the group HAHAHA!

I was laughing so hard that I received a punch on my shoulder by Jihyo the smol train.

"I'm not small! you're just tall okay?" She rolled her eyes at me and I just kept on laughing until we reach the arcade.

"Hey look the smol train is here." Sana said which made me laugh even more,

"I don't think unnie can ride their rides here." Tzuyu said which made us laugh,

"Chaeyoung is still a smol cub okay? I'm taller than her!" Jihyo hissed and I could die from laughing.

"Eh?! my baby is cute okay?" Mina said and hugged her girlfriend.

My MiChaeng heart is happy!

We started to play some games and we were all having fun, until..

"Y/n...." I heard a familiar feminine voice, that I mostly hate.

I slowly turned my head towards her and...

I was right.

Why is she here?

---------------------------

Okay I'm updating like a turtle, sorry about that hshshs.
I can't believe this book will be successful whaaaa.
I have school on Thursday so uhm, I'll be updating slower than this.
Thank you for still reading though!
Love yah my cute munchies! 💕

-unnieeetot ♡