chapter 25

Y/n's POV

A week has passed, Me and Jihyo are very happy together. Not a single fight has been made, and 2yeon kept on flirting with each other even if we're in public places, and MiChaeng? oh they're still shy about their relationship.

The whole day was just us enjoying our time with our friends, playing some games at the arcade, and Nayeon unnie kept on winning. She's so scary when we played air hockey. It kept on flying.

While the others were busy playing, Jihyo pulled me out of the arcade, "Eh? what's wrong?" I asked and she was still pulling me, so I didn't ask her again and let her take the lead.

I couldn't hold back my smile, I still can't believe that she's finally mine. I held her intertwining them with mine,

Her pace slowed down and her gaze went to mine, I smiled and she did too. She clinged onto my arm and she was still leading the way, "Where are you taking us?" I asked again and she just smiled at me not answering my question.

I was confused, but I just let her be.

She went inside a jewelry shop, I guess she wanted to buy some. How boring.

She let go of my hand and looked at some rings, I sighed and looked around. I couldn't stop looking at the wedding rings, I smiled at myself,

One day, I'll ask you to be mine forever.

Yeah I'm cheesy, but I really love her okay? don't judge me.

I was looking around not minding my surroundings, until I bumped into someone.

I immediately apologized and bowed. I look up only to see,

"Lisa!" She smiled and hugged me tight, and I hugged back.

"Yah what are you doing here?" I ask her pulling away from our hug, I looked down and saw her holding a camera. "Ayee are you stalking your crush huh?" I teased her.

Her eyes suddenly widened, as if I just caught her doing something. I chuckled and shaked my head, "Yah I was just joking." I said and she let out an uneasy laugh.

I was so curious why but I shrugged it off, "Uhm, I'll go now. Jihyo might get jealous again." I was about to go but Lisa stopped me.

Jihyo's POV

I saw Y/n talking with Lisa again, they seemed to be talking about something private. How did I know? Lisa was crying and Y/n was comforting her, Y/n seemed shocked and sad. I watch Lisa leave and Y/n couldn't stop thinking.

What did they talk about?

After seeing Lisa leave I called Y/n over.

Y/n's POV

"Y/n! come here!" I was startled when Jihyo called me. I sighed and went to her, "What is it?"

She held my hand and placed a ring on my finger, I was confused why but she showed me her other hand, "Couple rings?" I asked and she nodded happily.

I smield at how cute she was, "I'll pay. How much is it?" I was getting my wallet but she stopped me, "I already paid! come on let's go back at the arcade." without any warning at all she pulled me back at the arcade.

Our friends were glaring at us, "Where did you love birds go huh?" Momo asked and I scratched my nape, "Jihyo pulled me and uhm..bought a couple ring for us" I blushed and Jihyo did too.

They teased us again and asked us to show them, So we held our hand out showing it to them.

It was a silver ring that has our initials carved on the inside, mine has P.J and her has Y/l.Y/n, So that's why it took a while.