Chapter 33

/10 months later after the incident/

Jihyo's POV

I can't believe my life would be this quiet ... I can't believe I would see the girls sulk like this for 10 months.

We've changed .. a lot.

We don't bond anymore like before...
We don't laugh anymore like before...
We don't care anymore like before...
We..don't love anymore like before...

We lost all of that in just one day.

/flashback/

"Y/n, do you really have to go?" I hugged her arm hoping that she'll say no.

"I'm sorry Jihyo.." she picked up her luggage and went out of our room,

I began crying seeing her walk away...

I followed her behind, and some of the girls are blocking Y/n's way and some of them are blocking the door.

We were all crying, we don't want to lose her.

"Please stay.." Nayeon unnie said sobbing really bad.

"We can't live without you Y/n, please stay."  Momo unnie hugged her tight.

"Please stay unnie..." Mina tried to take Y/n's luggage but Y/n held it tight, she was holding her tears in because she knows how much it would hurt the girls seeing her cry like that.

I hugged her tight...

"Y/n, please...we need you here, I-I need you. Don't leave me..please.." as I was saying these, I felt her sob..

She cried, she couldn't hold it in any longer.

"I'm sorry Jihyo, I-I'm sorry girls. I don't want to leave but you know I have to. I'll come back, I promise." She said and walked towards the door which is being blocked by DaChaeTzu.

"Unnie no! We're not letting you go!" The three girls were crying really bad,

Y/n gave them a hug, "I'm sorry girls, unnie won't be long. I'll come back I promise." she sounded so sincere,

They finally let her go out...

I was being held back by the girls for some reason, but I managed to run outside and hug my lover one..last..time.

It was snowing, but I couldn't careless about it. All I want is to be with her.

"Jihyo, it's cold..get back in or else you'll catch a cold" She turned around and hugged me tight. She took her coat off and placed it around me, She then carried me back inside the dorm going straight to our room laying me down on our bed.

"I'll come back, and when I do...I'll make sure you'll be the first one I'd meet." she kissed my forehead and gave me her warm soothing smile that I would probably miss.

I hugged her tight again,

"I'll wait for you...We'll wait for you." I kissed her cheek and told her that me and the girls will send her off to the airport.

~ a few hours later ~

Y/n pulled me outside of the airport, it was just us. I looked back at the girls and they look suspicious, they were grinning at me! gosh what's their problem?

I looked at them confusedly and they started to laugh???? like..why?

I just shrugged it off and enjoyed my time with my Y/n.

"Jihyo.." I hummed as a response, I was busy admiring the scenery and enjoying the presence of my lover.

I was holding her hand, but she suddenly let go. I looked at her and I saw her kneeling down on one knee.

I...was shocked.

"I don't want to lose you or let anyone else have you. I want you to be mine forever and only mine, Park Jihyo..Will you marry me?"  I can see in her eyes that she's worries. cute.

I chuckled and got teary eyed, so I just nodded and her smile got bigger.

She inserted he ring on my ring finger and both of us hugged each other.

"Yey!!! Free food and travel here we come!" I looked back and saw 8 girls laughing and cheering for us.

"Jokbal at the venue will be nice! I'm just saying!" Momo unnie immediately planned out the food to be served, how embarrassing.

/end of flashback/

That...was 10 months ago.

That happiness I felt 10 months ago already faded, I'm so tired of waiting, We're so done of waiting. Tell me, will she ever comeback?

Will I be happy again?

Who am I kidding? I have more important things to do, I have to be strong with or without her.

I thought while laying down on my bed, I can still smell her scent.

I stood up and went to our company alone, I'll ask our boss if they can give us a little vacation for ourselves. The girls are pretty sad for the past months. And once are getting sad.

~ a few minutes later ~

The meeting ended, and we got our vacation. I told Mr. Park that we need time alone to find ourselves again. Thankfully he understood our situation, we were so close to parting.

I went back to the dorm to tell the others about our vacation, I hope this works...

- At the dorm -

I told them about the vacation already and they were pretty excited, too excited to notice that someone is missing.

"Where's Mina?" I asked and all 8 of us looked at each other and started to look for her.

"Maybe in her room.." Chaeyoung said and I nodded, I told them to pack their things and I'll be the one to talk to Mina.

All of them agreed and I proceeded to Mina's room, I knocked gently.

"Come in." and with that soft..sad..voice of her I went inside and sat beside her.

"Hey Mina, were going on a vacation. Pack your things up okay?" I softly said and smiled, she looked up at me and showed me a smile. A different smile, more like a forced smile.

"You can go without me unnie" She said which made me shocked, "Why? Do you not want to go?" Mina shaked her head as a no.

"Hey, come on. All of us are going, We can't be twice with one member off. This is also for our health Mina, it's been months since we last felt happiness. Let's make each other happy, please." I spoked and gave her a hug.

"Unnie...I don't think I can attend our schedules. But I will attend this one, if it's going to make you and the others happy." Mina said and hugged me tight.

I can tell that something is bothering her. This vacation will be the perfect opportunity to talk to her.

I wonder what's bothering her.

After that little talk, I helped her pack her things and she did the same with mine.

We made our way to the airport and I told the others to pick a partner, and I chose Mina.

I was with Mina's side the whole time, never leaving her side.

Minari, stay strong okay? no matter what happens Twice will always be here for you. We'll comfort you 'till the end. We love you.

----------------------

Don't hate me for not updating.
It's been 84 years since the last update HAHAHAHA.
But this is still growing my god! I love you munchieeeessss 💕

P.S I miss Mina...

-unnieeetot ♡