chapter 5

3rd person's POV

Y/n, Chaeyoung and Sana walked together to their dorm.

"Y/n unnie." Chaeyoung said and made Y/n look at her, "Hmm?" Y/n said and stared at Chaeyoung.

"When did you and Sana unnie met?" Chaeyoung asked, Y/n's eyes widened at the girls' question. What should I say? Y/n said to herself as she was thinking of an excuse.

"We we're friends since elementary" Y/n said and smiled at Chaeyoung, "Oh I see, I guess you miss each other so much" Chaeyoung said while patting Sana's back.

"Of course we do! we're like sisters you know. But, people thought we were in a relationship because we were so sweet towards each other. Am I right Rip~?" Sana said while clinging onto Y/n's arm.

Y/n can't help but to blush, "Y-yeah." was the only word she could reply.

Y/n's POV

I can feel Chaeyoung teasing us, this smol cub doesn't know when to stop teasing people gosh.

I slightly glance at Sana clinging onto me, I saw her looking at me with her puppy eyes. I hurriedly looked away from her and I can tell she's smiling like crazy right now.

"We're here now!" Chaeyoung said and looked at us, "Hey love birds, would you please stop cuddling each other?" she said in a teasing tone.

"Love birds? are you serious Chaeyoung?" Sana said while she walked towards the door. I just stood there and stayed silent.

As soon as Sana opened the door, the three of us went inside to get warmed up.

I looked around their dorm as soon as I stepped in, They're pretty organized... I thought to myself.

"Oh Chaeyoung-ah and Sana-ssi!" a girl wearing a rabbit onesie approached us, I quickly looked down to hide my face.

"Where have you been huh?" She said while placing both of her hands beside her waist and pouted.

I was still looking down staring at my feet, "We already told you Nayeon unnie, we were going to pick up Y/n unnie" Chaeyoung said.

My eyes widened when I heard her name, N-Nayeon? Im freaking Nayeon?! I thought to myself and hid behind Chaeyoung.

"Oh right, you said she's a once right?" Nayeon asked and I swear I'm ready to get eaten alive by the floor.

I can feel someone walking towards me, "Annyeong Y/n-ssi, I'm sure you already know me" I looked at the person and it was Nayeon, I smiled and bowed shyly. "H-hello sunbaenim" I said and smiled at her.

She smiled and patted my head which made me blush harder "Just call me unnie, we're friends now after all" Nayeon said and walked away.

Holy shit...

~ 10 minutes later ~

Y/n's POV

We are now at the living room watching some netflix and eating some snacks, "Yah! get your own!" Momo shouted at Jeongyeon who is trying to steal Momo's food and it made me chuckle. I handed her my snack "Here, you can have mine Momo unnie" I said and smiled at her.

"Whaaa~ Y/n-ssi is the best! thank you!" Momo said while hugging me. She took my snack and hid it from Jeongyeon making sure she wouldn't lay a finger on her snack. Jokbal-- I mean Momoring is such a cutie that I just want to keep her in my pocket.

We watched so much movies and I'm happy that I got to hang out with Twice, I'm so lucky.

I was just sitting on the sofa and admiring my Idols in front of me when suddenly my phone chimed. I checked who it was and surprise surprise, It's my worried brother.

1 new message from JooHyulk Oppa

JooHyulk Oppa: Yah! Where are you?! It's 10:30 already and your shift ended 30 minutes ago!

Yah, oppa chill. I'm with my friends right now I'm sorry I didn't asked for your permission, it's just that they really want me to go. Mian.

JooHyulk Oppa: Is that so? you better be friends with girls only! or else I won't allow you to roam alone at night. 😑

When will you chill the heck out? All my friends are girls. There's 9 of them actually, well 8. I haven't met the other girl

JooHyulk Oppa: Okay then, have fun okay? don't stay out too late. Love youuuuu, you moron 😊

This boi...
Love you too oppa -.-

I'm lucky to have a big brother like him. I smiled at our conversation and didn't even realize that someone was peeking at my phone.

"Ayyeee, Who's that huh? Is he your boyfriend?" I heard a soft voice said, I looked at the owner of the voice and it was Mina. She was clinging onto me, I didn't even realize that until now.

"What? No, He's my brother." I said and looked at her. "Oh really now?" Mina said teasingly.

"Yah Penguin-ssi, he really is my brother I promise. Now stop teasing me." I said and pinched her cheeks.

She just nodded and pouted at the same time, She continued clinging onto me while watching the movie. I just let her hug my arm, because I can't really reject this beautiful penguin beside me with that gummy smile of hers.

"Hey let's watch a horror movie!" Dahyun said and half of them agreed. While there's Mina, shaking her head aggressively and I found that cute. "Penguin-ssi, don't worry I'm here." I said comforting her. "O-okay.." Mina said and hugged my side fully, I can feel my face heating up.

Everybody seemed to like me, I got to know the
girls even better except for one person. I started to notice that I haven't seen her and it's making me curious so I sat down beside Chaeyoung to ask her.

I went closer to Chaeyoung to whisper to her but someone interrupted me,

"Yah Chaeyoung-ah, who's that girl?" a familiar voice said.

Could it be?...