chapter 12

Jihyo's POV

Me and the girls are really confused about Y/n, did I went too far?

"Unnie, why do you hate her so much?" I didn't look at who said it but I'm pretty sure it's Mina, the only girl who's really concerned about Y/n.

"I just hate her." I boldly said and went to my room to clear my mind, I hope she would learn her lesson and leave us alone earlier than 5 months.

~ 10:50 pm ~

I decided to go out and roam alone late at night, this is how I relax okay?

I saw a convenience store and thought that I should buy some snack for the girls.

After buying some snack, I saw the café where Y/n is working. Maybe I should buy some drinks for the girls too, I walked inside and ordered 9-- 10 drinks in total. I sit down where I usually sit and waited for my order.

Y/n's POV

I was cleaning inside the kitchen since I told my manager if I could work inside the kitchen for today, because you know I'm pretty much famous and trending these days and I want to stay out of society.

I worked in the kitchen the whole day, not even going out once. My shift already ended 50 minutes ago so I should go and tell my manager.

I went out of the kitchen and saw my manager,
"Sir Jaehyun, I'll head home now" I was about to walk out of the store but I was stopped by him.

"Before you go home, take a sit." he said sitting me down and I looked at him confusedly, he placed a chair in front of me and sat down. "If you won't take care of yourself let me atleast take care of you." he smiled and his dimples showed, I was so touched at how he cared for me.

He started to clean my bruises and it made me hiss, "Oh I'm sorry." I was just starring at him the whole time still confused at his actions.

5 minutes has passed and I can feel someone walking towards us,

"Shouldn't you be walking home by now?" a familiar voice said and it made me mad, I stood up and thanked my manager.

"I'll head out now, thank you for taking care of me" I smiled, a fake one of course and I went out of the Café.

Why was she there...

Jihyo's POV

I saw Aeru with her manager and I cringed, I went up to them and spoke. She was fully aware that it was me.

She went out first and I first took my orders then followed her.

She was walking very slow so I easily catched up to her, what's wrong with her? I thought and walked quietly.

"Yah! pretty lady," I saw a drunk man approaching me and I got scared. I tried to avoid him but he got a hold of me.

"L-Let me go!" I tried so hard to push him but he was so strong.

"A pretty lady like you, should go home with me right?" Ugh, he reeks. "No! now let me go please!" he smirked and I didn't like it.

He started to touch me everywhere, I should have brought Jeongyeon unnie with me.

I was screaming and pushing the man away, hoping he would stop but didn't.

I was about to give up but someone punched him and I didn't see who it was, a feminine figure looked at me and stood me up.

"Run home." I just walked a little and watch her, the drunk man walked up to her and punched her.

They fought for 2 minutes and I can't stop them because I don't want to get hurt. The drunk man finally went away but someone approached her again. It was a group of men.

"We finally found you.." She was so tired I could tell, one of them saw me and went up to me. "You must be Jihyo, *smirks* hang out with us for just a while" He grabbed my arm trying to pull me away but I didn't let him.

The lady helped me again by punching him, she fought for me again.

I picked up my phine and called Pinky oppa, I told him what was happening and they said that they're on their way.

She was busy fighting the other boys when one of them pulled out a knife and stabbed her side. My eyes widened as she fell down, I quickly went up to her and supported her head. I looked closely at her face and it was Y/n.

She saw me and slowly stands up, her other hand holding her stabbed side. I eyed her from head to toe, she looked so hurt.

A minute or two has passed and Y/n was still protecting me from the boys.

Pinky oppa and the others finally came and the group of men runned for their lives.

"Jihyo-ssi are you okay? were you hurt?" Oppa said while assisting me to the van, "I'm okay oppa" I looked back and saw that Y/n was gone. Where did she go?

I thought and the van started to drive away.

Y/n's POV

I was hurt, bruised, stabbed and broken. I went to the convenience store and bought some bandage, I went out and luckily there was a park nearby.

I sat down the bench, I lifted my sweater and saw my wound that was really deep. I sighed and started treating it.

After treating and bandaging my wound up, I walked back to the dorm.

I'm already used to the pain, I wouldn't care if I would get hurt badly like this again.

I'll be hurt for 5 months, I can endure the pain for them.

I arrived at their dorm and entered the pin.

3rd person's POV

As Y/n entered the dorm, 9 of them looked at the bruised figure infront of them. Mina approached her quickly,

"Hey what the heck happened to you? why are you always coming home bruised and hurt?" Y/n looked down ignoring the girl, "I'll sleep at the living room for tonight."

"Why?" Mina asked while caressing her cheeks, "I...want to be alone for a night. Please understand me." She walked to the sofa and the girls made way.

She sat down and held her wound, "Girls, go and rest." Jihyo said and they all went inside except for Mina.

~ time skip ~

Mina took care of Y/n the whole night, she was so hurt seeing her like that.

"Mina, please go and sleep." she spoke not looking at Mina, "Let me take care of you please." Mina pleaded and Y/n didn't answer her, She was so tired that she already fell asleep.

Mina's POV

I stared at her and I'm starting to tear up, I held her hand and intertwined them with mine.

I sat down beside her and leaned forward, I gently caressed her cheek with my other hand and smiled.

I kissed her forehead and I slightly leaned back,

"I love you..." I said starring at her face, "I love you Y/n, and I'll do anything just to make you feel safe." I smiled again and sat down at the floor.

Unknown's POV

I saw Mina kissing Y/n's forehead, she was also holding her hand.

I stared at them and I don't know why I'm so hurt seeing them together like that.

Why can't I do the same?