chapter 26

WARNING: A little bit of SMUT cuz why not. I hope you guys aren't innocent.
--------------------------

Jihyo's POV

I was so turned on just by seeing Y/n beneath me, I licked my lips ang bite it a little.

"Oh Y/n, you don't know how much I've been waiting for this moment to come." I said sexily and it made my baby blush, I smirked.

She gulped and tried to avoid eye contact but I didn't let her, I went closer to her ear and nibbled it a little, she was breathing heavily I can tell.

As I was turning her on, I heard one of the girls moan and I once again smirked.

I sat on Y/n's private part and I whispered to her, "Y/n~...can you hear them moan?" I chuckled and it made Y/n shiver. "I want you..to pleasure me, and make me scream your name."

I said and looked at Y/n's red face, her eyes were so wide. "Dominate me.. baby"

Y/n's POV

My eyes widened even more, I can't believe Jihyo has a sexy side, I mean sure I know that but, not like this.

I stared at her eyes and lust was all I could see, She was waiting for my turn but I couldn't even move.

"Baby, what's taking so long?" she asked kissing my neck ever so slightly, I was breathing heavily.

She was sucking my skin and I know what she's doing, I know what she's making. I moaned as I felt the sensation and I couldn't hold back anymore.

I wasn't sure where to put my hand so I just held her waist and gripped it a little, "J-Jihyo...a-ahh~" I can feel her smirk, I blushed really hard when I saw her smirk.

"You belong to me..only me, got it?" I nodded and bit my lip. She turned me on so bad.

She once again smirked knowing that her mission was a success,

I pushed her roughly to my side, she was surprised at my actions but I didn't care. All I want right now is her.

I smirked and I started to kiss her neck, just like how she did with mine. She was moaning so loud and I was just kissing her neck, I made hickeys dark enough to last it a week.

She was pulling on my hair and it made me moan her name, She liked how I behaved.

I pulled away and looked at her neck, I smirked when I saw I made 4 dark hickeys that would last a week. Just how I wanted it to be.

I got off of her and layed down beside her, she was puzzled I can tell. "Hey come on continue!" I chuckled and hugged her,

"I have school tomorrow...also work. So, no." I teased her and burried my face in her neck.

She began to playfully slap me , "You're such a tease!" She ranted and turned her back on me.

I got sulky, "Fine then I'll just have to find someone else." I turned my back on her and I felt her move.

"W-what? H-hey I'm just joking." She kept on persuading me but I pretented that I fell asleep, I can feel her move again.

I felt her sitting beside me and lifting my arm up, I opened my eyes just a little bit so I could see what she's about to do. She faced me and layed down on my arm, she wrapped my arms around her waist and burried her face in my neck.

I can hear her sniffing, did I make her cry? I felt really bad for saying that to her. She was fixing her position and she was holding onto my sweater.

She was about to fall off because she only had a little bit of space that she could sleep on but luckily I caught her, she was shocked as well, she held onto my sweater and it revealed my collarbone and my shoulder.

I saw her blush and I chuckled, I pulled her back up and I scooted a little for her to lay down comfortably.

"Did I make my baby cry?" She was surprised when I called her my baby, she just gave me a nod and hugged me, wraping her arms and legs around me.

"I'm sorry, it was just a joke. I would never replace my baby." she looked at me,

"It's okay, I was just sensitive.." I nodded and kissed her passionately.

We basically made out for a minute or too, touching each other here and there. But we didn't do it yet.

I was still teasing her about that, "Let's sleep okay?" she nodded and smiled before saying goodbye. I kissed her forehead once again after closing my eyes and drifting to dream land.

Meanwhile....

Joohyuk's POV

I was standing still in her office, listening very well on what her plan is going to be. I hate her, We hate her... but she's still our mother. Atleast that's what I see, but for my sister? She would never call her mom.

"Joohyuk-ah, I want you to tell Y/n to break up with her girlfriend..Park Jihyo" she angrily said her name and I couldn't let her do that.

"I'm sorry but I won't let my sister hurt again, she hit hurt badly with her past girlfriend and now you wanted to ruin her life again?" I ranted and she chuckled.

"You know how much damaged the Park's company did to us, I couldn't let that happen!" I flinched when she shouted but I still won't let that happen.

"Look, I know our company is very important but just don't hurt Y/n. We both she's the only one who could handle this type of problem so let's talk about the arrange marriage, cancel it or else I would do whatever it takes just to make this place go down faster than anything." I saw her eyes widen,

"Please don't, Lisa's family is the only family we can trust! She must marry her!" She ranted but she became soft all of a sudden.

"Why don't you let me marry her?"

---------------------

well uhm..hi
Love you all my cute munchies! 💕

-unnieeetot ♡