- terms and conditions.

(a/n: this is not supposed to be angst. So.. yeah. Haha. i love this song and its lyrics inspired me to write this whole thing a lot. it's a thing I've been listening to for the past couple of months. Also some actions here are in the song, too!

yeah, so anyway, please enjoy! m(_ _)m )

; some background before we start...

it was night, the sky painted a dark blue, stars scattered randomly across the sky like those of the colorful cake sprinkles.

you were aimlessly walking around on the empty streets, with a chance of a car or a person passing by you. your mind was disorganized and full of discord. your cheeks were somewhat damp from crying.

you lost the most important man in your life.

the most important, innocent, happy thing in your life....

is now gone...

.
.
.

...forever.

1st | (y/n)'s perspective

I scoffed.

I carried a bouquet of flowers in my hand, I intended them to be for my boyfriend but...

I grumbled, not going back to that time, even though it was still very recent. That damn scene can't stop playing in my head... ugh. What a pain.

I walked along the empty streets, with the occasional light flashing across my figure. I was nearly close to crying just thinking about that.

It's not working. I can't hold back my tears. Not for much longer, anyway.

I had strolled a little further, now walking a path from who knows where. I don't care, but it was a path that led over a big river on a bridge. I hoped to let out what I could.

I cried, and I cried, and I fucking cried. I threw my bouquet in the rushing stream, hoping it would fucking drown and go to whatever place that damn river went to. Whoever heard me cry? I didn't care.

I didn't care at all. They just have to deal with it.

'damn! salty!' My quirk said to me.

"Sh-Shut up." My voice cracked, pushing out a reply.

My breaths were shaky. A small hiccup would sometimes interrupt my sorrow. Ugh, why now...? Why today? It was worse... since...-- Still though, why now. Why here, why... just.. if you could've...

The heartbreak.... Is this girl really better..? Better than me?

Hell, doesn't even have to be a girl. It might even be a boy...

I sighed, my breath quivering. That was still going on.

...I guess it's fine, right? I'm fine. I just hope he's happy...

I'm okay.

I'm fine.

/ flashback

I skipped happily across the streets, sun setting, creating a beautiful and perfect atmosphere.

I went to the meeting place I told, or, well.. texted Izuku I wanted to show him something. I had a couple different flowers, but I had a lot of his favorite. He responded with okay, and would be meeting me there.

And now...! Here I was, in front of my handsome viridian boyfriend, Izuku! He frowned grimly, looking down at the ground, avoiding my gaze. "Hi..."