- that framed photo on your wall.

WARNING(S): fluff (i think?). very slow moving to get to the goodies uwu

prompt/idea | imagine if you were a professional photographer, what do you do?

(normal photography AU, no quirks)

"You always take pics at the wrong time."

"w-well... s-sorry.."

"Hey! Put the camera down!!"

—]

Fresh, bright sunlight invaded through the blinds of your dorm room. You fiddled with your many cameras, taking pictures with each one. Taking the picture out from the camera before you waved it around in order for it to render the small, square photo.

You were in college, and you took courses in photography. You aspired to be a professional photographer since you enjoyed the whole beauty and concept of capturing the many magnificent moments. The moments that would pass.

It was like saving the moment for later... it was an art.

And it was beautiful.

You had woken up early to another beautiful day. Woke up feelin' totally hyped and pumped to live out your life. Woke up in a good mood. Nothing will ruin it. Not today.

And that's because today was an exciting day, and that was mostly why your room was more clean and slightly empty. You woke up just to tidy up your usual mess of living space. Just for him. You had done it so fast, that you spare time, so you just tested your new and old cameras. Though you stopped, and had found a scrapbook where you had all your memories from your childhood. You flipped through some pages of that.

However, getting off trail here. Today was very special, because your boyfriend was visiting from his college to yours! For some kind of internship, or something...? You weren't sure about it... Sure, your teachers talk about it, but quite frankly they weren't very good at explaining things in full detail. Also, they didn't take questions about it.

You and your relationship with Izuku had been a bit of a long distance one. Your only methods of keeping contact was with Discord, texting or calling. Though the last two options didn't work, since your phone couldn't reach that far, unfortunately...

Izuku studied law enforcement. He aspired to become a police officer.

A police officer was a very dangerous job, however, he was very adamant about it, so you left the topic alone.

Suddenly, a knock on the door knocked you out of your thoughts, and you strutted over, putting the camera down. You open the door.

"H-Hey, (Y/n)!" the freckled boy greeted, before bowing.

"Hi!" You let him in, giving him a simple greet.

/ timeskip b/c im lazy

Izuku's head was in between your legs, you both were looking at your earlier works from when you were just starting to pick up the camera and stare capturing the moments.

It was a little embarrassing, but you got used to it.

Hopefully.

Then you both proceeded to look in his scrapbooks. He recently started picking up doodling, too. Or well, the 'hero' notebooks. Famous policemen. Not sure why there would be famous policemen, but hey, you guessed he people in Japan were tired and thought the leader board for the best crime fighters would be good enough.

Competition.

So anyway, Izuku was good at drawing humans, now. In your eyes.

He was being humble, the little bean boio, he is.

You ran your fingers through Izu's unruly, viridian locks. No matter what, his curls were always so soft. Damn, you really needed to ask what shampoo or conditioner he uses.

Both of you enjoyed in each other's company, the occasional comment once in a while and in between page after page flipping. It was nice.

It was peaceful.

It was as if the world had slowed down and you now had time to spend with your little green bean boi.

You welcomed his company. Sure, you had friends at your school here, but it's never the same without Izu.

You wished this moment never ends. Never changes.

And so you picked up your camera, had the strap of the cam on your hand, making the lenses face you and your boyfriend.

"Let's save this moment, together." And then the camera snaps, blinding Izuku and you with the flash of light.

/ timeskip to the future, but this timeskip is a beautiful one, i promise c:

You frame the photo in your apartment, you put your hands on your hips. Proud of your work.

You wonder if Izuku's going well with his police career...?

—]
word count: 825

time taken: a month, again, because im lazy

rip jonghyun

think of this as a late 2nd birthday gift for izuku

also I had this in my drafts so i decided hey why not finish it, just for you guys??

working on a dump of works at the moment, so the updates will definitely be slower from now on. sorry, all.

love you friends.

love you kiwi, if you're reading.

u&i <3