- "i accidentally whoops'd you into a girl."

(a/n: title has nothing to do with the story. enjoy!)

"W-Wait! No!" A voice screeched at you.

"YOUR BOXERS ARE NOW M I N E !" You squeaked.

Oops.

Goddamn it.

How did this happen??

You had a childhood friend who was an upperclassman at U.A., her quirk was very interesting. People said it was pretty impressive, too. She was not training in the Hero Department, unfortunately, but she was in the General Department. Heck, she kinda didn't know how to explain her quirk works. HER OWN QUIRK. But whenever she used her quirk, she usually would do it privately. She never knew the name of her quirk, either.

Yikes.

So, on that note. You were on your way from the dorms to go to school.

Yesterday, your friend said back at lunch you looked malnourished, but you looked at yourself in the mirror and you seemed fine.

Felt fine, too.

But at the end of lunch, she insisted on you trying her powder substance that she gave you in a small corked vial. She told you to put it in your drink and mix it in to help you out a lil' bit

And you, without hesitation, did just that. You popped the cork out and dumped it in your water before you rapidly began to mix it in with a chopstick. You sipped the clear combination.

It tasted like (f/f).
(f/f meaning favorite fruit there ^^)

"(Y/n)? What's that powder..? Why did you dump it in your water?" Your best friend, Izuku asked. A bit concerned why you just started bringing a pastel pink powder with you out of the blue. And... combined it together with the refreshing beverage.

"It's what my friend gave me because she thought I looked malnourished for some reason, she told me I could use this. Although she never told me what it did." You replied.

He took this as an acceptable answer.

"Does it taste like anything..?" Your peridot haired friend inquired again.

"Do you wanna taste?" You offer. Setting the cup down for Izuku if he wanted to taste.

Izuku proceeds to look at you again for confirmation. Just in case you already changed your mind.

"Yes, Izu, go ahead." You giggled.

The emerald haired teen goes on to take a sip, almost immediately the flavor hitting him the moment the powder water crashlanded on his tastebuds.

"Mm, (Y/n), it tastes like kiwi!" He positively stated. Such a smol bean.

Izuku hummed in contentment, handing the cup back to you.

You 'mhm'd' in confirmation.

1. . .

2. . .

3. . .

. . .wait a minute.

"Eh?" You glanced at him, perplexed. "Kiwi?"

"Yeah, kiwi!" Izuku smiled, but said expression disappeared when he saw your own.

"..huh, okay." Wait. Wasn't that his favorite fruit? You would think.

"Is everything okay?" Izu asked.

"Yeah.. I guess? I don't know... it's just... Weird." You assured him.

"Oh, um, okay!" He grinned again, obviously not hearing the end fragments.