- "my n-name is dragon- i-i mean-!" / story + important author's note at the end

WARNING(s): nah, bro

prompt/idea | the idea is that you're a dragon. yes.

(medieval AU, and I love zelda)

"frago—sksnjdkdownwndkcn-"

"Izuku? You alright?"

—]

Izuku and his squad were adventuring out in the forest, they were doing a quest so they could get some gold to exchange for better gear.

The objective was to kill a whole bunch of forest bandits, which was hard to do when they're so good at hiding. They had to murder 40, but they only killed 5.

While Izuku was exploring, he looked behind him, just to see his group gone in the forest.

This frightened him, but he pressed on. Maybe they just moved ahead without him looking or something.

Izuku heard rustling in the bushes, immediately on reflex, he would turn to the bushes, sharp blade out in front of him.

"H-Hello!!" Izuku yelled, in hopes of getting the intruder out. "I just want to talk to you!"

He moved slowly towards the bushes.

"'I just want to talk to you.' He says. Why do you have your sword out if you speak in peace? Don't you think it's the opposite of what you're saying?" A booming voice roared, resounding althroughout the forest.

Izuku jumped back when he saw the beast trample through the feeble bushes and grasses.

"H-H-H—"

"I won't hurt you. But... tell me, what is your purpose here?" The big dragon had bent its (scale/color) scaled head down to meet Izuku's frightened form.

"D-D—"

"Oh. Right. I must be pretty menacing, huh. Alright, wait here." The dragon closed its eyes, before shrinking down.

Izuku explored, seeing the dragon out of sight.

"Hey, over here, sir!" The feminine voice came from the bushes. And Izuku decided to check it out, wondering if a person was in danger.

He moved through the bushes, and saw a (height) girl standing on the grass, wearing what looks like a white scarf, and the clothes looked like tribal stuff. The stuff you see at a nearby tribe. She had (scale/color) on her arms, and two big horns poked out her head, poking out of the forest of (h/c) hair. And a big (s/c) tail protruded out from behind her form.

"Hellooooo~" She waves. "My name's (Y/n) (L/n), but you can call me (Nick/n) or (Y/n)!" She excitedly told him.

"oh..." he wondered where the dragon went.

Then it clicked.

"O-Oh!! OHHHHH!" Izuku screeched, he dropped his sword. "P-Please don't h-hurt me!! Im sure I don't t-taste good!"

"What? Nooo! Nononononononono!! I don't eat humans. Calm down, what's your name?"

"O-Oh. I-I-It's Izuku..." the green boy near-whispered.

"Izuku, huh? Well, I'll call you Zuzu!" She extended a hand out to Izuku. "This is what humans do, right?"

"Oh, s-sounds g-good.." Izuku took the sharp taloned hand, shaking it gently.

(Y/n) giggles. "I know we'll be great friends!" She grins.

And with this, Izuku somehow couldn't help but to mirror the dragon girls smile. It was like happiness was radiating off her somehow. And it was definitely contagious like a disease.

Except, a good disease, even...

Then, suddenly, more rustling in the bushes...

And his friends crawled out.

"Izuku, we've been looking all over for you!"

"Huh? Really? Did I worry you guys that much? S-Sorry..."

word count: 696
time taken: 4/5 weeks

guys, I have dreadful news

kinda falling out of the bnha fandom :/

probably because i been waiting for so long that there wasn't any new content that wasnt a spoiler or nothing that satisfied. quite frankly it was a lot of stuff happening in the future and it enough for the anime watchers lmao

you see, i read manga and watch anime, but prefer anime—

So due to this, unfortunately my updates will be slower, but ill do my best to push out chapters for yall.

i was hoping to get 50 chapters or more when I started this before. But now it might settle for whatever number i don't get tired of

lol

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION ALERT! You can check out my other books tho if you're into stuff other than bnha (if not then oof)

and yes i May be milking it a little for content for yall.

anyway, hope you enjoyed

anddd cya laterz

also, thanks all for 300 followers!