Crazy Two

Aren't my babies looking adorable here?😍

"Do whatever you want to Khushi. There is no way in hell I will allow you to stick this ridiculous poster on the wall of my room." Arnav sneered, glaring down at his wife with rigud eyes and stiff jaw.

Khushi flared her nose, puffing out a vortex of fuming smoke, exactly resembling one of the emojis (😤) she use to threaten her husband on phone when he isn't infront of her.

"This is my room too laad-governor!" She declared, pointing a finger at him.

Arnav smirked like a devil and hooked her pointed finger with his and pushed it down. "What do you mean this is your room too Khushi Kumari Gupta..?"

"..SINGH RAIZADA!" Khushi snapped, holding her mangalsutra and flaunted on his face.

"Yeah whatever!" Arnav rolled his eyes. "But even than I won't allow you to stick this shameless naked man's poster in front of our bed and ogle at him day and night. If you are too willing to look at a naked man, than I will gladly help. You can ogle, stare.. heck even eat, kiss, suck or whatever you want to do with me but not any other man."

Khushi smiled slyly. "Jealous, Are we Mr. Raizada?"

In response, Arnav held her shoulders and pulled her into his arms roughly, plastering her petite frame to his strong tone chest. His hands travelled southwards, from her shoulders to her waist and wrapped around it. Dipping his head, he bit her earlobe softly followed by a seductive lick and kiss, earning a throaty moan from Khushi. She shuddered in his arms at the intensity of her dangerous desires, which her husband evoked with a simple kiss. Her knees felt weak. If not for his tight hold around her waist, she would have definitely slumped down on the floor.

"You have no idea Khushi." Arnav's whisper rang in her ears. His voice was low but full of intense emotions. "You don't even have an ounce of imagination of how much possessive I am from you. How much jealous I get when I see you admiring any other man. Even if he is a stupid actor or something. If it was in me, I would have threw that man out of India and destroy his Bollywood career."

At the last of his words, Khushi came back to her senses. Glaring at him, she pushed his chest making him stumble back and moved out of his grip.

"I swear I will pull your hairs to the point you go bald if you even think of harming Salman Khan-ji, even though I don't like psilosis." She threatened him angrily.

Arnav let out a chuckle. "You are crazy, woman."

Khushi bobbed her head up and down. "Yes I am crazy and that's why I will do whatever I want to. I will stick Salman ji's poster on the wall and you can't stop me. "

Arnav mentally smacked himself. He had somehow managed to distract her, or so he thought. She was still clinging to the stupid poster's topic.

"Khushi enough ok. I don't want any crazy thing in my room. You can't--"