Sath Hon Tery..(1)

Fiddling with the flowers in the vase absentmindedly, her mind was still revolving around the happenings of few minutes back in Anjali's room. Her eyes were misted with unshed tears and heart was constricted with pain.

Dadi's acid like words and her indifferent behavior was hurting Khushi too much. She was unable to comprehend the reason behind it. All she had done was too make her happy and get in her good books, but all her sincere attempts were going in vain.

Lost in her thoughts, Khushi didn't even notice Arnav who walked pass by her side and stopped in his track as her moist eyes and fallen face came in his views. He was going to check on Anjali but that could wait now. No doubt, his di was important for him but his wife was way too important. She needed his sole attention now and he was all ready to give her that.

It was her right, over him!

"Khushi.." Arnav called out her name softly, looking intently towards her face.

Khushi got alert hearing him. Turning away her face from him, she immediately wiped the corner of her eyes and than, look up at him with a forced smile.

"What happened?" He asked.

She shook her head instantly. "Nothing! Why are you asking?"

Gazing right into her eyes, Arnav wiped off the tear which had slipped down on her cheek and looked at her questioningly.

"Oh!" Khushi smiled nervously at being caught by her husband. "I guess something went in my eyes." She mumbled, avoiding his gaze and pat her eyes, trying hard to stop the stupid tears which were adamant on pooling up again and again.

Arnav shook his head at the selflessness of his girl and with a sad smile, gathered her small frame in his arms. Reaching up, he cradled her beautiful face in his hands and kissed her forehead ever so sweetly, allowing his lips to linger there for few seconds.

Khushi closed her eyes in a daze, as soon as his lips came in contact with her skin. She felt a wave of peace and tranquility passing through her whole body. Being loved was the most amazing feeling of the world and she felt exact same in the embrace of her Arnav-ji.

"I love you Khushi." His hoarse whisper fell in her ears.

Khushi felt her heart beat increasing to a notch higher. It wasn't usual for him to say those three words to her, but every time he used to utter them in that oh-so-husky voice of his, she would feel herself going jelly. He had that powerful and intense effect on her. She loved him too much. With all her heart and every time he used to hug her, she would feel protected, safe and lovable.

She never realized how smartly Arnav had changed her mood. Her eyes which were sad and gloomy a while ago were twinkling with happiness now. Her lips were stretched into a beautiful smile and face was glowing like a moon.

"I love you too!" Khushi muttered slowly, blushing like a newlywed. Her cheeks turning a beautiful shade of crimson and Arnav had to try real hard to refrain himself from biting them.

His little vixen..

"Hey!" He called out for her softly, holding her chin and making her look in his eyes.

"Ji?" Khushi looked in his eyes.

Bending down, Arnav pecked her lips softly. "You are the best thing ever happened to me. You make me feel amazing. You are there for me when no one else is. You make me laugh. You accept me for who I am and I can't tell you how grateful I am to you, for that. There is peace and joy that lives in my life because of you. When I tell you that I love you, I don't say it out of habbit. I say it to remind you what you mean to me, what place you hold in my life. I never want to let you go Khushi. The feelings that I have for you, they only continue to grow with each passing second. Don't ever leave me Khushi. I will die without you." He wrapped her petite frame in his manly arms.

Khushi felt overwhelmed. Her eyes stung with tears but this time, they were joyous. She was crying because she was happy. She was crying because she couldn't believe she had got a man like her Arnav-ji in her life. She was crying because she felt so lucky at that moment for having him as her husband. She was crying because she felt loved!

"Arnav-ji.." Her voice choked with tears.

Arnav shook his head and wiped her eyes gently before kissing them with all the love of the world.

"Kya haal krlya hai tumny apni aankhon ka? Tmhy mjh p taras nhi aata Khushi? Har bat p Rona zaroori hai kya? (See what have you done to your eyes? Don't you feel pity on me Khushi? Is it necessary to cry over everything?)" He admonished her.

Not being able to say anything, Khushi just jumped over him and hugged him tightly, wounding her arms around his neck. Arnav immediately hugged her back, with a little too much force, hoisting her up in the air, causing her feet to dangle.

"Arnav-ji, I love you so so much. You are the only one I want with me in this journey of life. You have the this way of making me feel so loved, so safe, so protected. You are my life, my everything and I am so blessed to have in my world. I look at you sometimes and think 'How I am so lucky enough to have you in my life?' Words fall short whenever I want to tell you how special you are to me Arnav-ji. All I can say is that my world is full of smiles because of you and you only."

"I am always there for you Khushi, no matter what!"

Arnav smiled softly and kissed her hairs repeatedly conveying his love to her. She was his world and none can change the fact. Not even his Dadi. He had managed to change her mood and he was so happy seeing her in all smiles. Rest of the things can wait. His Khushi was happy and that's all that matters to Arnav at that moment.

****************

That's it! Hope you guys like it 😊

Do vote and commyour thoughts about the shot💜

Will be waiting for your reviews:)