Sankadewi

Dedicated to:

Priya_siva

Happy belated birthday dii🎂🎂🎂🎂 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘 Sort for the extremely late gift but you know na I was busy😲😲 Anyways I hope you will like this little present from your sister😇😇 Love you a lot dii💗💗💗💕💕💕💕

Now Enjoy:)

"Kya aap apny pati ki wafadari ka imtihan lyna chahti hain? (Do you want to test your husband's loyalty?)" Kamlesh Khabri's voice boomed across the room, as he pointed his finger towards the camera and Khushi immediately bobbed her head up and down shifting a little closer towards the LED TV. Her wide eyes zeroed on the screen with full attention.

"Kya aap yeh jan'a chahti hain k kahin apky pati ka kisi dosri aurat k sath chakkar to nhi? (Do you want to check if your husband is involved with some other woman or not?)" Kamlesh Khabri shoot another question.

This time, Khushi gasped and hesitated a bit. She gulped and bit her nails with worry written all over. Her face had scrunched up in confusion and distress. Not daring to look at Devi Maiya's idol sitting on the side table, she finally gave a meek nod to Kahabri-ji sending a quick apology to the goddess for doubting her husband.

"Phir theek hai. Hum apko btaegy aik aisa plan jis mein apky pati aik urti chirya ki trhan zaroor phansy gy. (That's it than! I am going to tell you a plan in which your husband would get stuck, like a sparrow gets trap in a net.)"

And with that, Kamlesh Khabri went off with his plan and Khushi listened to his every word with utmost concentration, grinning and snickering time to time.

"Wah Khabri-ji!" Khushi squealed in delight and clapped her hands in glee, once the Khabri guy was done telling his superb idea. "You are so intelligent. Yo Arnav-ji. You can't escape now. Today I will get to know if you are having any chudail in your life or not."