Namak....

"What's going on?" Arnav asked his wife, coming down from the stairs with a smile on his face.

Khushi looked up from her plate of oranges and beamed at him. "Nothing Arnav-ji, I was just thinking of watching a movie. You also come na."

Arnav gave her a teasing look and smirked. "I will join you, only if you promise me its not that stupid Salman whatever's movie." He said, plopping down on the couch beside her.

Khushi's face formed the three perfect signature Os and she elbowed him in the ribs, flaring her nostrils, puffed up like a balloon face and scrunched nose.

"Don't you dare say a bad word about my Salman-ji." She chided him, stressing on my.

Arnav narrowed his eyes at her and plucked out an orange from her plate. "You don't have any idea what else I can call him if you continue to call him yours. I may abuse him with some extremely colorful words."

Khushi looked down at her plate and then glared at him, slapping his hand. "Keep your hands away from my oranges and if you say one more bad word about Salman-ji then I will throw you out of our room."

"Call him yours and then see." Arnav challenged her.

"Laad-governor, ughh!!" Khushi muttered under her breath and averted her eyes from him, concentrating on her plate.

Few moments passed by in silence when Arnav finally spoke. "So? Which movie are we watching?"

"Dil waly dulhanya ly jaegy and before you ask, no its not Salman-ji's movie. Its Sharukh-ji's." Khushi twisted her mouth.

Arnav sighed relieved. "That can do. As long as I don't see my wife ogling at a naked man."

Khushi twitched her mouth once again and chose to keep quiet. Picking up the remote control, she switched on the on the DVD player and sat back relaxingly.

Arnav draped an arm around his wife's shoulder, pulling her to his side. That was his favorite position while watching a movie. Both of them sat in silence, enjoying the romantic picture.

"Arnav-ji, where is your mobile phone?" Khushi asked suddenly.

"I put it on charge in the dining hall, why ask?" Arnav looked at her.

"No nothing." Khushi laughed it off. "Just like that." and picked up her mobile from the table.

Arnav shrugged, "OK!" and concentrated back on the movie.

Few moments later, he heard his mobile's notification tone. It was ringing continuously as if someone was sending him non-stop messages.

"Khushi I will come back in a bit ok? I guess its from office. Maybe something important has come up." Arnav told Khushi and stood up from the couch.

Khushi smiled too sweetly at him. "Yeah Arnav-ji, go and see it. It must be really urgent."

Arnav nodded and walked towards the dining hall. He picked up his cell from the table and saw notification for 10 messages. Frowning, he opened them and immediately, his eyes widened with shock and surprise.

All the 10 messages were from his wife and the content in all of them them was same.

'Wapis aaty huy table sy namak ki sheeshi utha layega Arnav-ji😅 oranges🍊 namak k bagair kuch khas mazay k nhi lag rhy😲 ( Bring the salt shaker while coming back Arnav-ji. Oranges aren't tasting that good without salt.)'

"Khushi.Kumari.Gupta.Singh.Raizada" Arnav chewed on her name, seething with anger and marched back in the lounge where his wife was sitting and enjoying the movie along with her Keeno.

Upon meeting his gaze, she smiled innocently and look down to his hands for salt shaker.

"Ary, aap namak nhi lae? (Why didryou bring the salt?)"

"You are so dead Khushi." Arnav gritted his teeth with dangerous expressions and marched towards her.

Seeing him approaching her with such menacing face and dangerous intentions, Khushi squealed and stood up from the sofa with the plate of oranges still in her hand. She hurriedly ran towards the stairs trying to escape her husband but not before shouting,

"Sirf namak hi to mangwaya tha. Is p itna gussa kr rhy laad-governor k jaisy humny namak ki kaan khodny bhjdya ho. Kaam choor kahin k..(I asked him to bring the salt from the dining hall. Laad-governor is getting angry as if I asked him to go and dig the salt mine for me. Lazy bum!!)"

***********

That's it! Hope you guys like it😊

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts about the shot💜

Will be waiting for your reviews💕

A request to all my lovely readers here! Please fochk out my new OS series "Life with a devilishly devious doll" featuring ArShi and their princess Amal.