Together forever(last)

Here is the last part! Enjoy🎉

Khushi was lying on the bed. She was conscious by now. Her forehead was covered with a bandaid and a plaster could be seen wrapped around her left forearm and leg.

The door of the room creaked open and Arnav entered inside. Seeing Khushi lying on the bed,  and there came a strong change of emotion on his face.
The restlessness which he was feeling since last three hours was changed into sudden anger. Taking brisk steps, he marched towards her bed.

"HOW DARE YOU KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA??" He shouted making Khushi flinch.

"Arnav-ji..

"Shut-up and listen to me. How dare you Khushi?? How dare you scare with like this?? Tum kia smjhti ho apny aap ko?? Pata Hai kitna pareeshan tha mein? Mjhy laga k mein ny...mjhy laga k mein ny tmhy kho diya...tum to soch bhi nhi skti k kitna dar gya tha mein( what do you think of yourself?? Do you even know how worried I was...I felt like I have lost you...you can't even think how afraid I was)...only the thought is something happening to you was enough to kill me....my heart was ripping apart seeing you all injured and unconscious....don't you ever dare to do this to me again...did you understand???" He bursted on her.

Khushi who was surprised seeing his sudden out burst felt anger seeping in her. Scrunching up her nose, she retorted back..

"Hawww...you laad governor..here I am lying on this stupid bed all injured and covered in bandages looking like a mummy..and here you are shouting at me...huhhh...and by the way..why are you shouting at me...what's my fault in this that our car met with an accident...and on top of that...why were you afraid???" She asked with brows knitted in confusion.

Oh my!!! Our Khushi is too naive to understand anything...isn't she???

"You really don't know Khushi??? Tmhy waqaii nhi pata k mein kyun it a dar gaya tha?( You really don't know why I was so afraid?)" Arnav raised his brow.

"Hamein kaisy pata hoskta Hai...Kia apny hamein bataya? ( How can I know, did you tell me??)" Khushi asked in a mischievous voice.

To sabit hua, our Khushi is not thattttt innocent...haina!??
( Khushi is not that naive, right??)

"Oh, so you want me to say it? Agar mein kahoga nhi to tum smjho gi nhi??( If I won't say than you won't understand?)"

"No! You have to say it. You have to tell me whatever it is there in your heart.. " Khushi said with an attitude.

"Fine then!! Be ready Khushi Kumari Gupta.." This time it was Arnav with a mischievous glint.

He walked closer to her bed and sat beside her. Leaning down..he brought his face too close to her. Khushi's breath hitched in her throat as she felt his hot breath fanning her neck..

"Do you really want me to say it Khushi??" Arnav asked in a whisper all the while grazing his lips on her neck and ear.

Khushi felt goosebumps raised on her body. His close proximity and sweet torture was numbing her senses.

"Speak up Khushi." Arnav breathed.

"Arnav-ji..."

"Should I say it Khushi???" His whispers were killing her.

Khushi nodded her head not knowing what to say.

"Okay then listen. I.Love.You.Kh- no..scratch that...let me say it again...I.Love.You sankadevi" Arnav said and kissed her ear lobe.

Khushi's eyes shot open at this...no..no you are getting it wrong...not because of the kiss or the confession...her eyes widened listening sankadewi.

"What?? What did you say?? I am a sankadewi?? Then what about you?? Who are you?? Ap bhi to bhot bary laad governor ho (You are also a very big laad governor)" She said angrily.

Arnav chuckled listening to her. He was loving it. Teasing and talking to her. She was back! His Khushi was back and that too in full form.

"Seriously Khushi?? I have just confessed my feelings for you and here you are fighting with me on a stupid thing. Don't you have to say something?? You know waisy to I love you koi question nhi gai magar phr bhi pata nhi kyun har koi iska jawab sunna chahta hai( Although I love you is not a question but don't know why everyone wants to hear it's answer) So Khushi, tell me what your answer is to it?" He said giving his trade mark smirk.

"You want to hear the answer, huh??"

"Hmm..."

In response, Khushi raised her hands fisting his lapels. She pulled him down and kissed his cheek softly.

"I love you too, laad governor."

And that was enough for Arnav to claim her lips in a passionate kiss. Slipping his one hand under her head, he placed other one on her side and kissed her thoroughly. Khushi felt a strange sensation in her stomach. She slipped her hands in his hairs gripping them softly reciprocating the kiss. Both of them poured all their emotions in that kiss. Once running out of breath, Arnav pulled back only to rest his forehead on her.

"Khushi, I love you. I love you so much. Don't do this to me ever again. I was so scared with the thought of loosing you. Mein tmhry bagair nhi rh skta Khushi. Jab mein bahar intezar kar raha rha to mjhy aisa lag raha tha k meri saansein hi ruk jae gi. Mjhy kbhi bhi chor k mat jana Khushi. Mein tmhry bagair nhi ji paon ga( I can't live without you khushi. When I was waiting outside OT, I was feeling like my breathing will stop. Please don't ever leave me Khushi.)"

"Never! I will never leave you." Khushi promised softly pecking his forehead.

"Or waisy bhi Khushi, tmhry jaan to bachai hi mein ny hai to tmhry jaan or tmhry zindagi ab meri hai( And yeah, moreover your life is saved be me so you and your life are now belongs to me) and you know it, I am very possessive about my belongings." Arnav said kissing her eyes.

"Yeah i know and I am yours, forever because Arnav and Khushi-" She started.

"Together Forever." Arnav completed not before taking her lips in a sweet loving kiss.

**************

That's it! Hope you guys liked it😊

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts about it💞💞

PS: This book will be ended soon. Like really really soon. In 2-3 shots probably.