Sath Hon Tery (last)

Pulling back from the hug, Arnav cradled Khushi's face in his palm and gazed at her with love shining in his eyes. His eyes were twinkling with adoration and affection for her and only her. It was like, he was drinking in her beautiful features but wasn't getting enough of it. And it was true too. He couldn't get himself to look away from her face. She was his angel, the only source of light in his otherwise dark life.

At that moment, Arnav wanted nothing but to crush her in his chest and hide her from the cruelty of this world. She was too innocent and fragile. Her heart was of gold but the people around had too dark hearts and they were all ready to rub that darkness over her too. But he had vowed to himself for always protecting her. Even if he had to stand in front of his grandmother for that, he would gladly do that. No one could hurt his Khushi and get away that easily.

Khushi shifted on her feet nervously as his intense eyes were boring holes into her. Blushing profusely, she averted her gaze from his face and started looking around the hall. Doing so, she looked adorable cute just like a child who was trying to avoid looking into his mother's eyes.

Arnav chukled inwardly at her innocent attempt of getting away from him. Bending down to her level,  he bought his lips near to her left ear and hoarsed "Laal hai! (It's red!)"

Khushi frowned her brows in confusion. "What?"

In response, Arnav smirked and flushed her body against his chest and with the other hand flicked her nose. "Your nose!"

Khushi chukled and shook her head, glaring at him playfully. "You will never get tired of doing this, right?"

"Never!" Arnav winked and bumped his head with hers lovingly.

Khushi chukled and rubbed her forehead, glaring at him playfully. "You are too much Arnav-ji."

"Too much what? Too much handsome? Yeah I know that Khushi." Arnav smirked.

"I have never ever seen a man so full of himself like you are." Khushi smacked his chest.

Atnav laughed again and dropped a kiss over her hairs. " I am hungry wifey. Will you prepare breakfast for me? I haven't eaten it yet."

"For sure hubby-ji." Khushi nodded, with her lips stretched wide with smile.

"Thank you." Arnav whispered softly and released her from his hold. "Bring it to our room when it's prepared. I want just the two of us to have it peacefully."

Khushi nodded and walked out of the hall.

As soon as she got out of his sight, Arnav's whole demeanor changed suddenly. He clutched his jaw hard and fisted his hands, shaking with fury. Only he knew, how hard he had to try to stop himself from getting anything infront of Khushi. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable that she already was because of the whole situation. The tears he saw in her eyes and crestfallen face had pricked Arnav's heart. He had felt so bad when she had wiped away her tears and hid her pain from him. Little did she know, her Arnav-ji already knew the reason of her sadness.

Subhadra Devi definitely needed a lesson!

Turning around, Arnav marched towards the staircase with hurried steps. His eyes were bloodshot red and face was as rigid as a stone. He looked absolutely ready to lash out on anyone who would dare to mess with him. The ASR avator had taken over!

Reaching near his Dadi's room, Arnav pushed open the door roughly and stormed inside. Subhadra Devi, who was sitting on the bed was startled with the sudden intrusion. Gritting her teeth, she stood up from the bed and glared at her grandson sharply, with flared nostrils.