You are MINE!

Changing the title of this book. It will be called as "Hamari choti sy dunya" from today:)

Did you guys like the name?xD

"You can't put this ring in my finger. This is my engagement ring.."
The words left Khushi's mouth as soon as Arnav tried to make her wear  the ring. She pulled back her hand from his grip and hurriedly step back creating a distance between them.

This is my engagement ring...

Her words were echoing in his ears forcing him to believe on what he had just heard. Arnav felt like the entire ceiling had fallen on his head. The world was spinning around him making him go all baffled and dizzy.
His eyes were wide open and mouth was hung low.

Listening to her words, Arnav felt like someone has stabbed his heart with a sharp knife. The pain tightening his chest was unbearable. His eyes changed many emotion in a split of second. From shock to surprise, then disbelief, then pain and finally anger. Amidst all this there was one more emotion panting up in his heart...

Regret! But for what???

As soon as his mind was able to digest Khushi's words, a wave of strong anger passed through his whole body. He looked at her...no.. scratch that...he glared at her with his blood shot eyes.
He didn't know what was happening to him. He was literally unable to put a figure on his emotions. All he wanted to do was, to gather her in his arms forever and never let her go.

The ring slipped from his fingers on the ground, stumbling in the feet of Anjali who just entered the room. Smiling lightly, she bend down and pick up the ring.

"Khushi-ji..." She called.

Immediately Arnav and Khushi turned their backs on each other avoiding looking in each other's eyes. Arnav took few steps and move ahead of them.

"Khushi-ji., Your face is telling that this ring is really important for you. Take care of it. Don't drop it like this here and there otherwise you are going to loose it again. Ok??"

Khushi just looked at her nodding her head not knowing what to say. She didn't know why but her eyes were filling up with tears again and again.

"Khushi-ji  why are you crying??" Anjali asked all concern as she noticed her tears stung eyes.

"Woh, Actually Anjali-ji I was unable to put on the ring." Khushi excused not knowing what else to say.

"Aryy, Khushi-ji there is nothing to cry. Come on I will put it on your finger."

With that Anjali held Khushi's hand and made her wear the ring. She smiled slightly as she saw how the ring illuminated Khushi's hand.

"Khushi-ji it seems like this ring is really special to you. Would you mind sharing what's it speciality is???"

Arnav immediately turned towards them looking at Khushi. His gaze fixed on her ring encased hand.

"Y hamari sagai ki angothi hai.."

Listening to her words, on one side Anjali's face lit up with happiness whereas on the other side Arnav gritted his teeth in anger. His hands were fisted tightly on his sides. His knuckles had turned white with the force.