You are my world!

Arnav leaned back on the pillow, taking his wife in his arms and kissed her head lovingly. "I love you so much, Khushi."

Khushi raised up her head and stared right into his eyes, giving a fully bloomed smile. "Don't I? I can fight with the whole world for you Arnavji."

Arnav rolled his eyes at the cheesy reply. Trust his wife to go all Bollywood-ically dramatic on the simplest of things. Instead of confessing back what he actually wanted to hear, she was being the cliche heroine of that Salman whatever's movies.

"You do know Khushi that you are supposed to say back those three words and not this filmy dialogue." Arnav narrowed his eyes at her.

Khushi giggled at his irritation and smacked his chest lightly feigning anger. "I am not saying any dialogue Arnav-ji. I am stating the truth. I can fight this whole world for you." She repeated with her head held high, tightening her arms around her husband's torso.

"Oh really?" Arnav gave her a mocking look. "You can fight this whole world for me?"

Khushi nodded her head enthusiastically, smiling from ear to ear.

"But as far as I remember, you keep on fighting with me the entire day Khushi."

Khushi pursed her lips to stop the bubbling laughter which was all set to erupt any second and looked at Arnav innocently who groaned inwardly seeing her expressions. He knew that look so well. It screamed of mischief and another one of his wife's crazy antic.

"That's because you are my whole world Arnav-ji." Khushi spoke batting her eyelashes multiple times, with her lower lip held out as much as possible trying to look as cute as possible.

And the poor husband was left with nothing except uttering, "What the-!?"

Khushi burst into fits of giggles seeing his incredulous face.

**************

I know its really short and nothing especial but guys, this is actually a drabble as this book implied to, as compared to the other things I posted in here which nearly became One Shot every single time lol.

I hope you enjoyed this little piece;) Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts about it💕💕

I am planning to post more such drabbles here but only if you guys like them😅 So do let me know your thoughts about this.

Lastly, I am working on the next shot of "Sathiya" Hopefully it would come out by weekend. So cheers📣🍻

Follow me on Instagram: @arshi_says

Here is another one of my meme👇 To check more of them, you can follow my insta page😌