His Possessive Girls

*Note* I updated the last shot of Forbidden Kiss yesterday. Do chk it out before reading this one.

Thank you so much for all the love and support you guys showered upon me. It means alot to me. I can't explain in words how grateful I am to all of you. You guys proved to be my strongest pillar of support when I was feeling extremely low. I can't tell you how beautiful, encouraging and loving message I got in the last two days (both on message board and inbox) and each one of them just showed how much you guys love me and my stories. Ypu guys made me feel so special,and so loved, so worthy. Iam feeling so so good. Thank you so much all of you for this. I love you all💋💋💋💞💞💞💖💖💖💖

This small Drabble is a kind of token of gratitude towards my amazing readers for supporting me so much. I hope you people will enjoy it😘

***************

The beautiful edit below 👇 was urging me since so many days to write something 😅 and I have finally come up with something 🙈 Hope it reaches to your expectations:)

"He loves me more! There is no doubt in that." The little girl flared her cute button nose, glaring up at a taller figure, pointing her small figure towards her.

The taller figure smirked down at her and hooked her finger with hers, twisting it down. "Yeah right! You said the truth yourself little birdie, he loves you more but he loves me the most. Even more than you."

"No! No! No!" The little girl, who was none other than Amal Singh Raizada, stomed her feet on the ground with fisted palms and tight jaw.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" The taller figure, who was the one and only Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, bobbed her head up and down stressing on her yes.

Ok so now you guys must be wondering why this fight was going on and who was this certain he, who was the subject of interest and fight for both ladies, isn't? So let's guess...

Umm..

Umm..

Umm..

Absolutely correct! You guys have guessed it right. It was none other than Arnav Singh Raizada, who might be the mighty, cruel, shrewd ASR for the outer world but inside Shantivan, specifically inside the confides of their room, was the best-est husband of the world with the cherry-on-top trait of being hopelessly romantic towards his sweet Khushi AND the coolest-of-all daddy for his cute princess Amal.

Now it wasn't like that the mother-daughter duo didn't get along. Not at all like that. Khushi and Amal shared an absolute beautiful bond with the mother ready to do anything for her daughter anytime. She couldn't bear a single tear in her Amal's eyes neither a small scratch over her body. Amal wasn't just her daughter. She was her fairy, her blooming flower, her doll and her jaan. Same was the case with Amal. She couldn't go to sleep at night without her mother by her side neither could woke up in the morning without the sweet kisses her Amma showered her with, every morning. She wouldn't eat if Khushi wasn't present on the dining table. If got stuck in any problem, Amma would be the first word which would come on Amal's lips. They were soo much into each other that sometimes Arnav used to complain Khushi that she had forgotten him after their daughter's birth.