Together forever (2)

As soon as Arnav reached in the corridor of OT, he found NK sitting there on a bench outside the room with his head hung low and slumped shoulders. One look at him and anyone could tell that he was broken and injured. The band-aid on his forehead and a plaster on his right arm was telling about his injuries. Gulping the lump in his throat, Arnav ran towards him shouting his name.

"NK!!!"

NK looked up from the floor. His eyes widened in Surprise as he watched Arnav coming towards him.

"Nannav.."

"NK, Khushi???" Arnav looked at him with questioning eyes.

Listening to khushi's name and it felt like the dam broke for NK. Pulling Arnav in a hug, he started crying on his shoulder. Seeing NK's sudden brokedown, Arnav's heart gripped in fear. His mouth went dry as his hands turned cold shivering a little. He wanted to hug his cousin back, but didn't find the courage in him. He felt his heart drowning in the pit of underworld.

"Kia hua hai Khushi ko??" ( What happened to Khushi??) Arnav asked in a cold, emotionless voice.

"Nannv, we met an accident. A truck hit our car from the right side making it crushing down on the left side. Khushiji...she...her condition was really bad when she was taken out. She...Nannv...she was badly injured. She was bleeding profusely.... Nannav...I am really afraid...agar unko kuch hogy( if something happened to--)"

NK was cut short as Arnav pushed him back with full force causing him to stumble back. His eyes were spitting fire while his breathing was highly labored. Exhaling harshly, he opened the first few buttons of his shirt.

"Khuch nhi hoga Khushi ko. MEIN ussy kuch nhi hony donga.( Nothing will happen to her.I won't let anything happen to her.) Don't you dare say that again. Don't you even dare to think something like that. Did you understand?? She can't leave me like this.

"I.WONT.LET.HER.LEAVE.ME.ALONE."
Arnav said through gritted teeth wiping the lone tear which slipped down on his cheek. On the other hand NK was lest surprised seeing Arnav's reaction and his sudden out burst.

Why Nannav is behaving like this?? It's seems like he is....

NK was confused. He could give any name to Arnav's condition. His brother was acting really weird. NK'S little brain was screaming of the conclusion but his heart wasn't ready to accept the thought of his brother being in love with Khushiji????

He looked up at Arnav whose attire was shouting of his lack of peace and restlessness. NK could see a little mist in his eyes and that was making him more astonished.

Nannav is crying???

Shaking his head, trying to get rid of confusing thoughts, he walked towards Arnav who was by now standing close to the OT door.

"Nannv everything wi--"

NK tried to speak but was cut short as Arnav jerked him towards himself holding his collar.

"IT'S ALL YIUR FAULT. EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING BECAUSE OF YOU. WHY YOU AGREED TO ACCOMPANY HER WHEN I WAS READY TO GO??? WHY?? SPEAKUP DAMMIT!!! Q TUM US K SATH JANY PR TAYYAR HUY JB TUM USKA KHAYAL NHI RKH SKTY THY?? ( WHY YOU AGREED TO ACCOMPANY HER WHEN YOU COULDN'T TAKE CARE OF HER??) WHY YOU WERE DRIVING SO CARELESSLY THAT YOU COULDN'T SEE A HUGE DAMN TRUCK?? WO TMHRY SATH THI, TMHRY ZIMADARI THI...TMHY USKA KHYAL RKHNA CHAHIYA THA. Q NHI KIA TUM NY??? ( SHE WAS WITH YOU...SHE WAS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY...YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKE CARE OF HER...) I SWEAR ON MY LIFE NK...IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER.....IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MY KHUSHI...I WONT SPARE YOU....I SWEAR I WON'T...."