Challenge accepted!

This is an old work of mine. Almost two years back, I wrote it in the initial days of my writing. It might look like an immature and not-upto-the-mark piece of writing😲

About the issue with my stories, I guess its some technical issue coz I am able to see my works published and few of the readers too. Let's wait for 24 hours and see! Just a question, are you guts able to see my books in your libraries? Which you had add earlier? Did you get the notification for this update or not? Please do reply!

***********

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment."
- Sarah Dassen, The thruth about Forever.

"Jo mein karunga kia tum wo kr paogi? ( What I am about to do,will You be able to do that too??)"

Khushi felt a shiver ran down her spine at his husky voice. Wrapping her veil around his fist, Arnav was holding her petite frame so close to his making her heart beats go all erratic.

Gulping visibly, Khushi nodded her head in affirmative.

"Lagi shart!?( Bet!?)" Arnav asked in a whisper, making the girl go weak in her knees.

Khushi nodded her head again, not bring able to voice out her answer. Her throat was going dry in his close proximity and heart was thumping against the rib-cage. She could literally hear her dhadkan in her ears.