Prologue:

Prologue: Madara's new beginning

"Is that you Hashirama?"

A broken voice was heard through the silent battleground. Madara Uchiha was the owner of the voice.

After the long battle, being "revived" by the Edo Tensei in the middle of the battle. Then being completely revived by the Rinne Tensei no Jutsu and after that becoming the jinchuriki of the ten tails. But even with that, he failed, or more precisely, he was deceived.

All that he believed, the world of peace he believed, was just a scam.

Now, he is feeling how his death is closing in, with the one that was once his best friend, Hashirama Senju by his side.

"I guess neither you, nor I could achieve what we wanted" Madara said to Hashirama

"It is never that easy!" Hashirama reply "Our job is to do all that we can while we are alive. And then bequeath for future generations to accomplish"

"So naïve…as usual" Madara said with a small laugh "You…. were always…. the optimist. But perhaps…. that is the correct path. My dream…was squashed, but your dream…still lives on"

"We were both too hasty. We didn't need to fulfill our dreams ourselves. It was more important to cultivate those who would come after us, to whom we could entrust our dreams"

"Which means I could have failed anyway. Since I always hated someone standing behind me" Madara said with a said voice, almost as if he was crying but he didn´t have the forces to.

"When we were kids, you once said we are shinobi and we don´t know when we will die. And that for neither side to die, we had both have to reveal what is inside of us and pour each other drinks to toast like brothers. But we are about to die. Right now, we can drink together as war buddies"

"War buddies…...huh?" Madara said, his last breaths were already fading, he knew he was already at death's floor "Well…...I guess…. that is okay…by…..."

Before he could finish, his body gave, and he already fell nothing. Everything completely black and silent.

-------------------------------------------

But for Madara's surprise something was different, he had died once and knew how the feeling of fading was. This time was different, he could feel something strange in the process.

Then, Madara could feel, something he wasn't suppose to. And he could also hear, something that shouldn't be capable of. He felt like his body recovered strength.

He felt grass, and he heard birds. He opened his eyes. And when he saw something that surprised him.

He looked around, he saw trees, birds, and below him was green soft grass. In front, was a little kid a kid with a scar under his left eye and a curious face in his face.

"Who are you?" The kid said directly to Madara.