ch3: New resolution

"Look at the sky north!" one of member of Dadan's gang shouted

"Boss! Boss! Boss! Look!" Another one shouted

"Is it coming from the town?" Dadan asked

"No, it's right in front of it!" Magra said, Dadan gasped when she understood where it came from "It's gray terminal! It's on fire!"

Everyone was watching as the gray terminal burned intensively, including Madara.

Madara was standing along Dadan and her gang. Suddenly, Madara thought of the 3 boys that left Dadan's house a little time ago. He respected their decisions, so he let them live on their own, but it didn't mean he didn't care about them.

Madara remembered their started living close to gray terminal, so without second thought, he started running as fast as he could.

"Madara! WAIT!" Dadan shouted at the running figure that was out her reach.

----------------------------

"Come on. We did this job together. Now let's die together!" Bluejam said while looking at the children in front of him.

Luffy and Ace were surrounded by the Bluejam pirates. In the background, a sea of flames was raising.

It was all caused by the nobles of Goa Kingdom. With a celestial dragon visiting the city, they needed to make a good impression, so they decided to burn the trash mountain that was beside the capital, known as the gray terminal. And now, Luffy and Ace where in the middle of the sea of flames, they were obligated to work placing the oil and explosives for the plan of the nobles, and they were also surrounded by the Bluejam pirates, the group that was hired by the nobles to places the oil and explosives and burn the gray terminal.

"Limbo" A voice was heard through the surroundings.

Suddenly, all the Bluejam pirates that were surrounding the two boys felt a powerful blow that knocked everyone except Luffy, Ace, and Bluejam.

Then a figure appeared between the children and Bluejam.

"I'm sorry, but the only ones that will die here will be you and your crew" The figure said.

"Uncle Madara!" Luffy shouted.

"What are you doing here?!" Ace looked at Madara

"For what other reason I will be standing here, I am here to save you from this sea of fire" Madara said with a calm voice "Now, you boys can go, I will take care of the rest"

"Hmm!" Luffy nodded.

"No, I will never run away" Ace stood firmly

"Sorry, this is not your decision" Madara looked Ace to the eyes. Ace suddenly fainted

"Ace?!" Luffy yelled

"Luffy, take Ace with Dadan, you will find her running to that direction." Madara pointed with his finger.

"But there is a lot of fire" Luffy was raising the fainted Ace with his shoulders.

"No problem" Madara raised his Gunbai and made a mighty swing towards the fire. The path that was blocked with fire was now clear "Now, go. I will catch up later"

"Hmm!" Luffy nodded and started running towards the cleared path. His figure vanished in the surroundings

"How brave, sacrificing yourself for the sake of the children" Bluejam tried to mock Madara.

"I did it for their own safety" Madara made a glare that could kill "I didn't want them to see what I am about to do with you"

Bluejam felt a heavy pressure coming from Madara's eyes, like death itself was standing in from of him. His body didn't respond to his commands anymore. He knew, he fucked up.