ch7: the new crewmates

The sky was clear, seagulls flight through the vast ocean, and in the middle, a small boat was moving.

In the boat, a tall long-haired man was seated with his eyes closed. Madara Uchiha just started his journey

'It appears Luffy is the closest one, the other two are already on paradise' Madara thought to himself. Madara sensed where the three were thanks to the wood collar with chakra he made for them and figured their location.

He them opened his eyes and looked to the distance.

"Well, I can't reach him if I stand here doing nothing" He started rowing the boat.

-------------------------------------------

At another part of the ocean, a ship cut clean in half in front of a restaurant were everyone was ready to start a small war between each other.

The restaurant was the Baratie, a famous restaurant in the middle of the ocean. And the ship, was the Pirate Krieg's flagship, a famous pirate known for being one of the meanest in the world.

But everyone was motionless looking at the sight that didn't present itself every day.

The famous pirate hunter Roronoa Zoro, master of the Santoryuu, the three-sword style who was there following his captain's search for a chef. And the world's greatest swordsman, Dracule Mihawk, who just arrived there to have fun by destroying Krieg's crew.

But the battle was already over, Zoro was cut deeply in the chest. He lost the fight against the world's greatest swordsman.

But Dracule Mihawk found fun on that kid, and his captain, Monkey D. Luffy, that was sitting beside him after Mihawk evaded his attack.

Mihawk looked with his rare eyes and a smile at the oath the two made in the middle of the destroyed remnants of Krieg's ship. "They make a good team" He walked away "I hope to encounter you two again someday"

Luffy looked to Mihawk leaving, someone called Mihawk again before he arrived at his little ship.

"Hey, hawk-eye!" It was captain Krieg, crossing his arms while looking at Mihawk "Don't you come here for my head? For the head of Don Krieg, king of eastern blue!?"

Mihawk looked back at Krieg "That was my intention. But I've enough fun for now, so I shall take a nap"

"Don't go just yet, fancy pants! You've had your fun, but I've only been on the receiving end"

Krieg's crew looked with teary eyes as their captain tried to provoke the world's greatest swordsman

"Now it's my turn to have fun!" Krieg took his guns from under his armor gold armor "Die!"

Mihawk looked as he was having pity of the man standing in from of him "You are indeed…" He put his hand in the handle of his sword. "A slow learn-!?"

Mihawk stopped before finishing his sentence and made a surprised face. Krieg took this opportunity and fired his guns towards him.

Mihawk just deflected all the bullets fired towards him without paying attention to the pirate. The swordsman just stared towards the ocean.

"What happened to him?" Someone asked

"Where is he staring at?"

Mihawk just stared towards the ocean without paying attention to the surroundings. He felt something with his senses and observation Haki, something that screamed "Danger!" and that something, was coming from the place he was looking to.

Everyone looked to the place Mihawk was looking.

Someone used a binocular to look.

"Is that a rowing boat!?"