Ch9: towards the grandline

"Which one of you is Arlong?" Luffy asked to the fishmen

"That would be me" The fishman with long-spiked nose answered

Sanji, Usopp, Zoro and Madara walked through the door Luffy just broke. The entire town was at the entrance of Arlong park.

They all were standing up against the tyranny of Arlong. He stole Nami's treasure which she has been saving to buy her village and escape from the claws of the fishmen.

But Arlong didn't wanted to let Nami go. With the corrupted marines he stole her treasure, and now, the entire village was going to rebel against them. Including the straw hat pirates.

"I'm Luffy"

"Is that so? And what's a Luffy?" Arlong asked

Luffy without second thought punched Arlong throwing him meters away. "You made our navigator cry!"

"Human scum!" The fishmen rushed towards Luffy

"You must be crazy!"

Sanji defended Luffy kicking the fishmen.

"You always have to dive right in, don't you?" Sanji joked.

Madara looked at the cook with a smile. "It seems you followed my instructions"

"Yeah, what if I did?" He replied ashamed.

Madara just made a smile looking at the pirate.

"You mean to tell me, you came here for Nami?" Arlong laughed "You're just five people from an inferior species. What can you do!?"

Hachi blew his trumpet-shaped mouth "Arise, giant warrior"

From the sea, a giant monster appeared. It was the cow monster the group encountered before.

"The monster! It's here!" Usopp yelled

"It's the ferocious sea cow, Momoo!" One villager shouted.

Momoo instantly noticed the long-haired man that was standing there with his arms crossed and a cold glare. The sea monster feared the man, and instantly returned to the sea. Surprising everyone

"What just happened?" A villager asked.

Madara just looked to the disappeared sea monster "It seems I was right"

"Yeah, you were" Sanji added.

Even the fishmen were astounded.

"Why did Momoo ran away?"

"I don't know"

Luffy looked directly to Arlong "It doesn't matter" He pointed to the fishman "I came here to clobber you!"

The fishmen rushed at the pirates. They were easily knocked out.

Madara looked at the knocked out fishmen. "Don't let your guard down, this were small fries, those 4 are different"

"Got it!" Luffy clenched his fist "Come at me! Arlong!"

"We'll have to dealt with the other three, right?" Sanji asked

"Don't worry about me, I will stand here and watch the surroundings!" Usopp acclaimed.

"No, you won't" Madara said "Luffy told me about you, you want to be a fierce warrior of the sea, so you will have to fight at least one of them"

"But…." Usopp tried to run from his duty

"Hey you!" Madara shouted to the fishman with long mouth.