Ch4: farewell

Inside a forest, there was a bonfire. Around it, three little boys were sitting trying to warm themselves in the cold night.

The three children were covered in bruises and wounds, all over their bodies. Some were old, other were recent.

"Guys, you think Uncle Madara will let us rest here" Luffy asked while eating a fruit

"I don't know" Ace lifted his shoulders "I just found this bonfire, I am not sure if this is the safe zone"

Sabo looked to the surroundings them to his two brothers "Have any of you understood what that "Haki" he talked about was?"

Ace and Luffy declined with their heads.

"I just remember he said something about an energy and whatnot" Ace replied

"An energy that is found in every living being in the world" A voice sounded behind the 3 kids.

They all gulped after hearing the voice.

They turned their heads slowly at the presence behind them. "Uncle Madara?" Luffy asked nervously.

Madara just said a word while doing a terrifying smile. "Yes"

In seconds, Madara launched hundreds of blows to the kids. They screamed while receiving the blows Madara threw them.

After 5 seconds, the boys were laying on the ground with new bruises all over their bodies. Madara clapped his hand to remove the dust. "Remember what I told you, in a battlefield, you need to be cautious all the time. Even when sleeping, and enemy might be waiting to strike you down. Don't forget" Madara then made the 'Uchiha' glare "Especially, against me"

Madara jumped to the trees and disappeared in the night. The kids that were laying on the ground tried their best to stand. "He was literal when he said it was going to be a living hell!" Sabo exclaimed trying to stand leaning on a tree.

It has been 2 moths since the special training of Madara began. The first month was an easy one, heavy lifting, running through the mountain, doing normal exercises.

But the second month, was when hell started. Madara thought of a training called "War zone". The kids would have to live in the forest, were Madara, at any time, might attack them.

The kids since them have been living everyday with the fear that Madara will attack them. There were some days that Madara wouldn't, but the kids were insecure about that and feared for the worst, even when sleeping, which made Madara blissful.

Obviously, Madara was fair, a least a little.

He decided not to use the Sharingan and other techniques to not do the training an overkill. It was a two-sided training for both Madara and the kids. The kids learned the ferocity of a warrior and improved in their strength, durability and trained Haki, while Madara decided to reinforce his Haki.

"How much until you think we can lay a finger on uncle Madara?" Luffy asked stroking his face now covered in more bruises.

"Maybe a year, year and a half" Sabo replied.

----------------------------

3 years after the start of the training. 2 figures were dancing in the forest, while other 2 were laying on the ground.

Sabo and Madara were having a fierce battle. While Luffy and Ace were injured on the ground.

"Well done boy" Madara smirked at Sabo "Show me what you got"

In the 3 years of hellish training, the kids developed in a quick manner. They started to feel Haki as they fought against Madara.

Thanks to that, the kids were able to fight back, just a little. Madara was also improving with his Haki, that made every encounter with him different.