IMPORTANT

Important Announcement

(ReWrite)

Greetings fellow readers, Re: RT47 here with MasterW.

Coming with a message.

("I know I had been absent for a long time, and it makes me feel bad, but I have something to announce.

The Story of "Madara's new life" will be entering a rewrite.

Why is that?

Well, I have been a writer for more than one year, and coming back to this story, I notice that is seems to be lacking, this story deserves more. That, and the problem with One Piece manga, that seems to be never ending, I have some plans for arcs like Wano and more, but until the manga advances more, I don't know what to do with them. I was thinking of making a Hiatus for this story, but them, coming back to this story and seeing what it had to offer at the begginning, it was dumb, this story started awful, and I admit it.

I have been improving in my way of writing stories and increasing the deep they might have. This is why I think this story could be better.

So, seeing that the story is poorly written for my first attempt in literature, I think it is time for this story to improve. So, it will be rewritten from the bottom to the new heights.

It means that this story will be rewritten in a whole new story. Even with help to make it better.

Sorry for those of you who waited so long for the next chapter, I sincerely apologize, but do not panic, for your patience will be rewarded in the new story.

All I have to say is thank you for following this awful story up to this point.")