Ch1: Everyday situations

Madara Uchiha, the one that was once the leader of the Uchiha, the one that obtained the power of the ten tails and the tree of legends, becoming practically a god, was now in a scene unfitting of his past.

Madara was chasing after 3 kids that were with huge smiles on their faces. Madara with an angry face covered in scribbles was chasing through the mountain Colubo all the way down to Foosha village. The villagers that looked at the sight smiled like it was a gag that happened every day.

"Come here you little brats" Madara screamed while running

"Sabo, Ace, he will catch us!" One of the kids with a straw hat screamed.

"Then run faster Luffy!" The boy with black hair and an orange shirt in the front said

"I told you to think of a better plan!" The boy with a top hat running in the middle of the two yelled

-A little time ago-

Madara was meditating in the middle of the forest. It has been 2 months since he came to this world, he knew it wasn't the shinobi world. He couldn't feel chakra inside the people around him, instead he felt a different type of energy.

Little did he knew that the 3 boys of the village where waiting for this exact moment where Madara was in deep meditation to make a prank.

When he arrived to this world he was found by a little boy in the forest with a straw hat on his back and a scar under his face. Madara was with only his pants and with some injuries in his body. Madara noticed that Hashirama's face, that was supposed to be in his chest was no longer there. Instead, Madara could feel how Hashirama's chakra was combined with his.

"Who are you?" The little boy asked

Madara just stared to the little boy with curiosity. Then he got up of the ground, analyzing his body. He was with the juvenile body which he was revived with. His body healed by itself after seconds.

The boy just stared to the tall man with long hair.

"hey, don't ignore me!" The little boy screamed to Madara.

"Oh, I am sorry, but I am a little confused, can you be kind and tell where I am?" Madara said trying to be as friendly as he could.

"You are in the mountain of Colubo" The little boy said with a smile

'Colubo' Madara thought. He has never heard of it in the shinobi world. He looked at the boy and activated his sharingan. He noticed that the boy didn't possessed a chakra flow, which make him nervous.

'What is going on right now' Madara screamed internally. He was supposed to be death, but now, he is in the middle of a forest that he hasn't heard of in his life and with a boy with no chakra, that was impossible for the shinobi world.

"Hairy guy, you haven't answered my question"

"Oh, my bad, my name is Uchiha Madara, what is your name little child?" Madara said tilting his head to the little boy, trying to look as calm as possible.

"My name is Monkey D. Luffy, I am the one that will become the king of pirates" Luffy said with a smile in his face and raising his hand.

"Luffy, huh?" Madara said

The boy in front reminded him of Hashirama, an optimistic aptitude bright as a sun. Madara could only chuckle at this kid.

"oi, Luffy!" a voice shouted through the forest.

"Luffy, where are you?" another voice shouted

"Ace, Sabo, over here!" Luffy yelled to the voices of the forest.

Behind the trees two boys appeared. One with a pipe in his shoulder and black hair and the other with a blond hair covered by a top hat with googles.

"Luffy!, here you…?!" The boy with the pipe stopped when he noticed the long-haired man standing beside Luffy and taking a fighting position "WHO ARE YOU?!"

Madara just looked at the boy with the iron pipe in his hands.

"You must be Luffy's friends, am I wrong?"

"They are not my friends. They are my brothers" Luffy said

"Luffy, who is this guy?!" The blonde boy with the top hat asked.

"He is Madera, I just meet him"

'Madera?!' Madara was surprised that the boy got his name wrong even though he just told him.

"What plans do you have here" The boy with the iron pipe asked

"Two things here" Madara said raising his two fingers "First, my name is not "Madera", is Madara. And second, I myself don't know why I am here, so would you be kind enough to guide me to your parents or responsible adult that take care of you"

The boy with the iron pipe looked to the blond boy and then looked to Luffy that was just smiling like he just found a new friend "Fine, but try anything and I will beat you"

"It is okay with me" Madara said.

----------------------------

After meeting Dadan and her bang of bandits. He convinced her that he was suffering of amnesia, and she explained everything (With discomfort) to him. Which make Madara clear that he wasn't in the shinobi world.

Madara them meet the villagers of Foosha and became friendly with them. Madara was surprised of their carefree lifestyle as they just accepted him like nothing.

Dadan asked Madara to take care of the three kids, Sabo, Ace and Luffy. Madara tried to refuse but he remembered the words Hashirama told him. What convinced him was that Dadan said she will not give Madara any food if he didn't do this "favor" to her.

He then started to take care of them, in its own way. Training them in the mornings, to the boys' discomfort. Then letting them have fun the rest of the day, which the boys use to prank Madara. To Madara's surprise, most abilities where intact, including the rinnegan he obtained in the shinobi world, the only abilities that he didn't have where the one he obtained with the ten tails power, but the ability of all Kekkei Genkai still remained.

He now used his free time to meditate and train mentally. If he where to show his abilities, it will cause a ruckus, his elemental powers surpass even the ones of the devil fruits he has heard of. He thought of an excuse saying he has a special kind of fruit. But he decides not to get to that.

And this time while he was meditating profoundly, the boys decided to prank him.

He noticed the presence but he was too distracted in his meditation to care about them. Until he heard laughing coming from the boys. He opened his eyes and found the boys laughing with a maker. He immediately knew what they did. And screamed with an angry face and making a punch with his hand.

"YOU LITTLE RASCALS!"