Ch16: The new emperor Pt.2

Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have fuck with? Well, for Sengoku, Madara was that guy.

Why come to this realization?, it's simple really, when Sengoku heard about Madara from Garp and prepared everything to end his existence, he never thought it would be like this, never in his life thought he could feel this amount of fear from a single man, no, he wasn't a man, he was a monster, a monster in human clothing.

Sengoku stood with bruises in his body. Around him, giant root that sprouted from infertile ground, surrounding everything in the small island.

The roots extended more than the island, the attack itself increased the island's size. Nanimonai Island will need a new name, because after whatever Madara did, it can't be called empty anymore, as vegetation grew so big that it deformed the entire island.

"A wood-based devil fruit?" Sengoku asked himself as he took off his shirt and tattered clothes, preparing himself to enter his Buddha form.

"How was my welcoming gift?" From behind, a mocking voice sounded. Sengoku turned to the source and found Madara sprouting from the same roots he created with his arms crossed "You should be grateful I decided to start small"

"Logia devil fruit too?!" Sengoku was clearly shocked and then recounted the words he just heard "Small?! You call this SMALL?!"

"For my standards, this is just a little warm-up. You should be grateful it is only me, it a certain someone was here, this could be worse"

"A certain someone?"

"It doesn't matter, he isn't here anymore" Madara shrugged "What matter now is your life and the life of your precious marines"

Sengoku didn't notice but sensing with his Haki, he felt how many presences disappeared instantly, other were slowly fading away around him.

Turning he saw horror, marines impaled in the big roots that sprouted, some survived thanks to being stated by the smaller ramifications of the attack, but he still could see the bodies scattered in the ground, giant holes in the bodies that dripped blood around. He lost his breath when he saw a pair of legs impaled to the roots without a body nearby.

"YOU!" Sengoku's body was engulfed in gold as his size increased "I WILL END YOUR MISERABLE LIFE MYSELF!" Sengoku's hand was enveloped in a golden light as he went to punch Madara

"That's more like it" Madara took the Gunbai off his back and placed it in front of him. The golden light in the punch of Sengoku met the Gunbai as Madara smirked "Uchihagaeshi (Uchiha Reflection)" The Gunbai glowed as the golden light of Sengoku's first disappeared, The Uchiha move the Gunbai to the golden man and the light was released from the Gunbai.

*BOOOOOM*

Sengoku was thrown away, by the giant shockwave generated from the Gunbai. His flying body pierced through a lot of the roots that surrounded them. He flew until he completely stopped crashing against a more robust root. Sengoku coughed blood as he supported himself in his knee.

"Is that all you have?" Madara mockingly asked "I expected more from the fleet admiral of the marines"

"UCHIHA!" Someone shouted from behind. Turning, Madara saw the roots of his Jutsu being burned by smoldering magma. From the magma, the red suited admiral appeared as he burned everything on his path

"Well, that was truly unexpected" Ice covered another part of the roots as the blue themed marine reformed from ice and appeared scratching his head.

"Ara, that was truly interesting" From small lights, the yellow dressed marine reformed himself on top of a roots as he looked to the Uchiha with an amused expression