ch2: Life in Mt. Colubo

"Now you boys have done it" Makino, the bartender of the village said to the 3 boys now under the arms of Madara.

"They will receive the appropriated punishment for the prank they just pull on me" Madara looked at the children in his arms. "I hope you are prepared"

The three children just swallowed saliva, knowing what was about to happen.

"This guy is worse than gramps" Luffy said looking at Madara.

"If you want, I can be worst" Madara said doing the 'Uchiha' glare.

"Shup you trap, Luffy!" Ace said looking to Luffy.

While they were walking through the village to the mountain, many villages greeted Madara and the children. One in special got close to Madara.

"Hey lad" The old short man said.

"Minatomo, I hope my petition is finished"

"Yeah it is, come see me after you are done punishing those youngster" Minatomo looked at the 3 boys under Madara arms, they were pleading for help with their glares.

"I will" Madara said with a smirk in his face

Madara met Minatomo, one of the best carpenters in the world, when he was repairing a door in the village. Minamoto's dexterity is so great he can repair a door in 5 seconds.

When Madara met him, he asked him for a "Special request" which Minatomo took proudly.

Madara started meditating again in the middle of the forest, but this time, it was a little different. Around him, there were 3 boys tied upside down to trees and with tape on their mouths to keep them quiet.

Madara then decided it was enough punishment when he saw the kids were red like tomatoes.

"Have you reflected already?" Madara said while untying the kids.

"Yes, uncle Madara" Luffy said while stroking his head.

"Can we go with you to see the thing you asked Minatomo to do" Sabo said with sparkles in his eyes.

"Only if you behave yourselves, if don't, I have another severe punishment for you" Madara said.

The 3 boys felt a chill running through their spines.

Madara then arrived with Minatomo to his little carpentry shop in the village.

"I am here old man" Madara said while entering the store. The 3 curious boys walked behind him.

"I was waiting for you, here it is, the "Gunbai" you asked for" Minatomo gave Madara a giant fan.

Madara looked at the Gunbai he asked Minatomo to make. The Gunbai he had in the shinobi world was made of a unique spirit tree than existed in the times of war. Madara hasn't found a similar tree afterwards, but now, with Hashirama's wood release, and his new Rinne abilities, he was able to create, secretly, a tree with capacities exceeding the one the original Gunbai was made of.

"Took me a while decrypting how to use the rare wood you gave me and mold it to the design you asked for, but it is a work I am proud of" Minatomo said while holding his hammer close to his heart.

"I am sure it is, I wasn't expecting less from you, old man" Madara said looking at the Gunbai. It reminded him of the times of war that made his blood and skin warm. He may have changed in attitude, but he is still someone that longs for a fight that would test his abilities and find a worthy opponent that would make him smile.

"What is that uncle" Luffy said with curious eyes looking to the giant fan.

"Is one of the things I still remember from my past" Madara said trying to keep his "amnesia" alibi "It was used for fighting, it is supposing to resist even the greatest attacks" Madara knew this Gunbai was superior to the one he had before, it was different in materials and in crafter.