Ch:12 escaping whiskey peak

"Die! Igarappappa!" From Igarappoi's curly hair, cannons appeared and fired towards the new persona that appeared in the island, Mr. 5, created a big smokescreen.

"Igaram!" Ms. Wednesday shouted to the man.

"It's no use!" Mr. 5's partner, Ms. Valentine, shouted towards them. "Kyahahaha" She laughed and broke her hair bead.

Beside Ms. Wednesday appeared a defeated Igaram "Igaram!"

Mr. 5 appeared from the smokescreen unharmed "The enemy agents are Igaram, commander of the royal guard of the kingdom of Alabasta! And…" He pulled out a picture "…the princess of Alabasta, Nefeltari Vivi!

Madara and Zoro arrived, they saw an unconscious Luffy in the middle of the battle.

"What's that stupid captain doing there?!" Zoro shouted

"Probably awaked a little time ago but fell asleep again" Madara looked to Mr. 5 and Ms. Valentine "They are above average, but well, let's go save your captain" They jumped down and grabbed the unconscious Luffy while the other four continued to fight.

Madara's leg was grabbed by Igaram "Mrs. Uchiha! You're strong! Very strong! Please grand my humble request!"

Madara looked to the injured man, he saw the face of desperation on him. "Speak your request"

"Those two are formidable fighters! There's no way I can defeat them! Please! Protect the princes for me! Please!" While they were talking, Vivi escaped in her giant duck, Karoo. Mr. 5 and Ms. Valentine chased after her "Please escort my princess to Alabasta, a great kingdom in the far east! You shall be rewarded handsomely! I beg you! Please save her!"

From behind them, a new voice was heard "Just how handsomely are we talking"

"Huh?"

Nami was the source of the voice, she was sitting in a small house beside them "We'll do it, for a million berries!"

"Nami!" Zoro shouted "I thought you were drunk"

"Do you really think in a town that welcomed pirates?" She jumped down "Give more credit than that. That was all and act! I can drink more than that"

"Oh, I see" Zoro made an uninterested face.

She looked to Igaram "Well? Will you pay us a billion or not, chef? It looks like the princess might die without our help"

"She truly is a vile woman" Madara said

"I hear you" Zoro added

"Well, if you deliver the princess safely to her kingdom and negotiate the fee with her, there should be no problem! But please! They might be killing the princess as we speak"

"Oh, all right. We'll save the princess first, Alright" She raised her hand "Let's go, Zoro, Madara"

"Why should I go along with your silly moneymaking scheme of yours?!"

Madara placed his hand on Zoro's shoulder "No use arguing with her, Roronoa. And, you should use this chance to train your Haki, a chance to fight two devil fruit users at the same time does not show up everyday"

Zoro tried to argue, but he couldn't "Ugh, fine, but you should come with me"

"Fine by me, Now, try sensing them"

Zoro closed his eyes "I can feel them, to that direction" He pointed with his finger "Let's go"

"Roronoa, is this way" Madara pointed to the other direction that Zoro was walking.

"Oh, right!"

"Just follow me"

"Kyahahaha" Ms. Valentine laughed at Vivi